Recommend me a good "Man Purse" Vol. Okay, maybe a Laptop bag

So I was doing some Black Friday shopping at an outlet and saw "Coach Men's Factory Store" and instantly thought "Man Purse".  Since the trend of men carrying a purse-like bag is becoming more popular and somewhat "acceptable", I thought I'd explore the realm of the man-purse. 
Anyway's, I'm in need of a nice laptop bag or a "Man Purse" to keep my laptop in... anything stylish? 
grin.gif

I'm currently using an '04 leather Air Jordan laptop bag which is outdated and looks very unprofessional when it comes to work. 
ohwell.gif

So I was doing some Black Friday shopping at an outlet and saw "Coach Men's Factory Store" and instantly thought "Man Purse".  Since the trend of men carrying a purse-like bag is becoming more popular and somewhat "acceptable", I thought I'd explore the realm of the man-purse. 
Anyway's, I'm in need of a nice laptop bag or a "Man Purse" to keep my laptop in... anything stylish? 
grin.gif

I'm currently using an '04 leather Air Jordan laptop bag which is outdated and looks very unprofessional when it comes to work. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom