Recommend me a shoe out of the following for Bball.

Sup NT, so I have a few options as to which shoe I wanna go with (mainly for outdoor ball). I will wear these on the hardwood first but only for like a monthor two (only on weekends) and then break them out for outdoor ball at the park.
So I wanted to ask you guys which ones you would advise me to pick?
My options are: hypermax, hyperize, hyperdunk, Lebron soldier 3s, Lebron soldier 2s, CP3.2, and kobe iv's(Im a little skeptical about these since they arelows and I have never balled in anything but mids). I am 6'1 and 180.

for outdoor id have to give the durability to the soldier ii, but the soldier iii is the mist versatile of the bunch. the zoom soldier iii is probably thebest shoe ive owned and the only ones i havent used are the zk iv and the hyperize

i think it really depends on what type of player you are if you are a slasher you should probably stay away from the lows but if your just a chillinjumpshooter like myself go with the gold medal kobes those are sexy...u also cant go wrong with the hyperdunks they were a great shoe

Hyperdunks or Kobe IV's are good. Both have great cushioning and HD's have pretty good ankle support.

How do the Kobe IV's fit for you guys? I tried them on and I felt they were much tighter than any other shoe that I have tried on in a sz 13.

the kobe IV's fit is really tight.

but it requires a little breaking-in for it to fit just right.

but you can always go a half-size up if you want to.

Kobe IVs and Hyperdunks? Neither will hold up on outdoor courts well but if you are set on one of these I would go with the hyperdunks since they are a bitmore durable then ZK4s.

Originally Posted by airjordanjunkie

Kobe IVs and Hyperdunks? Neither will hold up on outdoor courts well but if you are set on one of these I would go with the hyperdunks since they are a bit more durable then ZK4s.
Agree. Outdoor courts will tear both of these shoes up, plus the Lunar Foam will bottom out in both shoes. I strongly recommend giving theSoldier III's a try. One of the newest versions of the Soldier III's ("XDR") are designed specifically for outdoor courts (XDR = XtraDurable Rubber). I have an in-depth review on my blog (link in my signature).

Originally Posted by jazz145

Anybody else with input?

Its now either the hyperdunk or kobe iv.

if you would use them for indoor ball first, by the time you break them out on the streets the lunarfoam would have worn down leaving you with no cushioning.

plus the rubber on the soles of the hds and kobe's are just way too soft for outdoor play, the blacktops gonna eat them up real quick!

soldier 3s would last you longer and get your money's worth!

Thanks for the review on the soldier 3s Whiplash. Looks like I will just go with the soldiers 3s since they seem to be best choice for outdoor ball.

Originally Posted by jazz145

Thanks for the review on the soldier 3s Whiplash. Looks like I will just go with the soldiers 3s since they seem to be best choice for outdoor ball.
No problem; let me know how you like the Soldier 3's! Just reviewed the Flight Clubs on my new & improved blog if anybody'sinterested.

Back
Top Bottom