still
Law & Order: SVU
Pitchmen (RIP Billy)
How Its Made (Dont sleep
laugh.gif
)
and whatever the next "Of Love" show is gonna be on VH1. Straight comedy
laugh.gif

If you don't mind watching comedic cartoons you should get at Adult Swim, I've been watching some King of the Hill
pimp.gif

and if you don't mind anime, watch some Big O

im gonna say Mad Men even though you said you watch it because EVERYONE should be watching this...the show is AMAZING and not enough people know about it. Itson AMC, Sopranos writers doing 1960s NYC Advertising industry, very interesting, engaging characters and fantastic story writing. Best show on TV.

I like Heroes but that's not for everyone. Eastbound & Down on HBO was awesome. True Blood is very good. That's all i can think of I actuallydon't watch many TV shows like these.

Since you said "Dexter, Breaking Bad" I'd recommend: Leverage

Since you said "Entourage" I'd recommend: Secret Diary of a Call Girl and Royal Pains

Since you said "Numb3rs" I'd recommend: Bones and Life

Since you said "Lost" I'd recommend: Primeval, Torchwood, Fringe, Dollhouse, Ashes to Ashes and Doctor Who

Since you said "How I Met Your Mother" I'd recommend: Big Bang Theory and Coupling

Since you said "30 Rock" I'd recommend: Better Off Ted

Since you said "Mad Men" I'd recommend: The Wire, Sopranos, Sons of Anarchy and Damages

You think someone would make a website with TV recommendations

seen some good ones,

sons of anarchy

rescue me

deadwood

weeds

californication edit, how could i forget about always sunny....one of the funniest shows ive ever seen

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

The Wire
pimp.gif

arrested_development-jpg.jpeg

But I finished Arrested Development not too long ago, and I think it's a Top 3 comedy of all time. The whole series is up on Hulu too
pimp.gif

CSI: Miami
The First 48
Operation Repo
Tyler Perry's House of Payne
Man VS Wild
Bizarrre foods with Andrew Zimmern

Back
Top Bottom