Recommend me some casual/dress shoes

Im looking for a new pair of casual.dress shoes. My budget is 120$

I dont need to dressy, just something I can wear with jeans or even casual black pants when I go out.
I prefer to have no laces so something like a slip on would be perfect. Also prefer black but am open to a dark brown.

Thanks

img6901gb3.jpg

My bad, I should of explained better in my post. Im looking for more of a dressier shoe that I can still wear casual with jeans. Something more like this

700336_fpx.tif

Originally Posted by MAAACO

My bad, I should of explained better in my post. Im looking for more of a dressier shoe that I can still wear casual with jeans. Something more like this

700336_fpx.tif

I don't think there is such a thing. Something like that just looks silly with jeans. Something casual might look fine with khakis but looks silly with dress pants.

You need 2 pairs of shoes.

Algarve, let me see some pics.

Kdawg, you never seen dress shoes with jeans? Basically im looking for something to wear with nice dark jeans and a button up shirt to wear to bars and stuff.

I know theres a ton but was wondering if NT had any recommendations.

Originally Posted by kdawg

700336_fpx.tif

I don't think there is such a thing. Something like that just looks silly with jeans. Something casual might look fine with khakis but looks silly with dress pants.

I agree with kdawg on this topic.

700336_fpx.tif

Not true, something simple like these works well with both jeans and slacks.
zElSggNkq.jpg

A brown pair might be more versatile though outside of black slacks.

Something like these can be easily dressed up or down.

558.jpg
2837.jpg
920.jpg

Im looking for a new pair of casual.dress shoes. My budget is 120$

I dont need to dressy, just something I can wear with jeans or even casual black pants when I go out.
I prefer to have no laces so something like a slip on would be perfect. Also prefer black but am open to a dark brown.

Thanks

Pics of the bimmer in your avy

Originally Posted by RFX45

700336_fpx.tif

Not true, something simple like these works well with both jeans and slacks.
zElSggNkq.jpg

A brown pair might be more versatile though outside of black slacks.

Something like these can be easily dressed up or down.

558.jpg
2837.jpg
920.jpg
I still disagree - I don't like that style of shoe anyway but they look silly with jeans. You just look like you forgot to pack the right shoes.

Back
Top Bottom