Recommend Me Some TV Shows

Wow, you really have seen all the shows that I like... only one that I can see missing is Dexter. That's a great show, reminds me of Breaking Bad (where the main character is trying to hide some horrible secret).

Wow, you really have seen all the shows that I like... only one that I can see missing is Dexter. That's a great show, reminds me of Breaking Bad (where the main character is trying to hide some horrible secret).

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

House.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Shows that are on the air:
Leverage, True Blood, Futurama

Shows that are off season:
Mad Men, Fringe, House, V, Modern Family, Californication

Shows that are finished/cancelled:
Kings, Thief, Alias, Firefly, FlashForward

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Shows that are on the air:
Leverage, True Blood, Futurama

Shows that are off season:
Mad Men, Fringe, House, V, Modern Family, Californication

Shows that are finished/cancelled:
Kings, Thief, Alias, Firefly, FlashForward

damn i haven't watched tv in years. i try to get into series' but i aint never got time to watch #%$@.
last shows i paid attention to was prolly house and the office but that was at least 1-2 years ago

Spoiler [+]
ttard25 in tha buildin yee

damn i haven't watched tv in years. i try to get into series' but i aint never got time to watch #%$@.
last shows i paid attention to was prolly house and the office but that was at least 1-2 years ago

Spoiler [+]
ttard25 in tha buildin yee

for those of yall that never watched yall will not disappointed trust me i was hooked right away

sons_of_anarchy-11727.jpg

for those of yall that never watched yall will not disappointed trust me i was hooked right away

sons_of_anarchy-11727.jpg

might be considered girly but I just started watchin "Nurse Jackie" with my girlfriend....pretty good show

might be considered girly but I just started watchin "Nurse Jackie" with my girlfriend....pretty good show

Back
Top Bottom