Recreating epic NT sneaker pics

NT has a lot pics that are famous - or infamous - within the community. For some people, specific pics inspired them to start taking this hobby seriously. So, with everything old being remade, let's pay some homage to previous NT members and their pics that made you right click > save by reinterpreting them anew.

Without further ado, let me re-post one of the original pics that helped push me from a guy who always liked sneakers and bought a lot of them to thinking about this as a "thing" and an actually hobby.

If "Into the Dark" is around at all - major props to you for this flick.

Okay, so here's my version -

And, for good measure, I'll list what's pictured here. Top to bottom, left to right.

Neon 360 (2006), Neon (2007), Neon (2009), Comet (2010), Women's Grape (2004), Emerald (2004), Sample (2007), Sample (2007), Women's Mowabb (2004), Mowabb (2004), Monster (2001), Charcoal (2000)

Navy, Cyan (1999), Denim (2001) Women's Shadow (2000), Euro Women's Blue, Gray, Slate (2002), Women's Blue Shadow Sample (2003), Slates (2004), Slate Leather (1997) - soles cracked on these RIP, Women's Deep Forest, Midnight Navy (1995), Women's Glacier (2000), Women's Chambray (2001), Photo Blue (2010), Women's Pool (2001)

Women's Resin (1998), Yellow (2011), Yellow Streak (1998), Mandarin (2010), Team Orange (2009), Orange Blaze (2005), Chili (2008), Women's Red (1999), Women's Fire Pink (2000), Hot Lava (2007), Freshwater (2008), New Green (2009)

Great concept dude. I've always thought about doing this and now I can just post. I have the perfect one

post some of the old pics and people can recreate from there
you got a dope pic though, although i personally never liked 95's

Waiting to see if someone can recreate croatianstyle paris dunk pic.
DunkSB%7EPARISstock1.jpg

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

post some of the old pics and people can recreate from there
you got a dope pic though, although i personally never liked 95's
Which pics those are is something that's in the eye of the beholder.

But, here are some ideas - "A lot of money" 1 and 2. How about funny ones - Bum sleeping on street w/ Black metallic Vs
laugh.gif
, "Carmines with jeans," 

I don't know, it's up to each person to decide for him/herself.

Great concept....

I don't have the pic but remember when dude had all his stacks of sneakers outside in the street, that would be ill.

Yeah, not sure if it's the same one we're thinking of, but there was a guy with Jordans who lived on what appeared to be a cul de sac and he had a ton of Js lined up in front of his house, on the street, in the shape of a 2-3. 

Nope not the same, I wanna say it was Ekin but I could be wrong, let me see what I can find, I swear it made a magazine but I could be mistaken.

Nice pic up there!

If you have been lurking in the Player Exclusive thread for as long as I have, you should know who BabyDill is and how serious his collection is. A lot of his PE pics were definitely "epic" in my book, as they've always been "right click/save" worthy. I've always been a huge fan of his collection, but I particularly love how he took his pictures before. White back drop, single shoe, corner angle, nothing too crazy. It's not the same shoe, but the same style and everything.

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by Int0theDark

thanks man. glad you liked the image. i just wish 95's held up better...
Glad to see you're still around.

Yeah, it's a shame that 95s are one of the least durable classic models. 95s and AF1s are my 2 favorite shoes and it's just so much more sensible to focus on AF1s because of their durability. But, I still dabble in the 95s even when I know wearability is going to be a crap shoot. I've also destroyed a few pairs of vintage 95s beyond even being salvageable for pics purposes. Crystal Blues, OG Neons, and safety oranges to name a few. I also obliterated what is possibly my AF1 grail - women's lightnings. Those and pears are probably on top of my AM95 wish list right now.

Back
Top Bottom