Recreational Marijuana Sale Begins in Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad part is people take what she says as gospel, that lady has ruined many lives with her "news show". She has a punchable face, but I don't hit women.

and as far as brownies what's a good amount to put into a batch i don't wanna waste any bud knowing that the brownies might be TOO strong

It depends on how many sticks of butter the batch of brownies require. A method a baker taught me was to use a Qtr for each stick of butter required for a recipe. Let's say you're making a big batch that requires 4 sticks of butter, you would use a whole zip. Also, coconut oil is an excellent substitution for butter, makes your batch A LOT more potent because it absorbs more THC :pimp:

always use coconut butter. It absorbs 10x the thc. Its like 10 bucks for a tub thatll make prob 4 batches. Smells so good too when ur heatin up the herb n it.

I usually take about 10gs of trim/shake. Put n the oven on a pan at about 225 for 5 to ten to get it close to activation temps then add to small crockpot with coconut Butter. cook on low for an hr or two and stir every fifteen or so. then ll let that sit overnight or a few hrs til its cool at least. Then jus subistute ur butter for reg butter. Does the trick for me. Millions of dif ways but ive found def use coconut butter and def try n let it cook at long as possible. Longer for the thc to attach to the butter fats.

always use coconut butter. It absorbs 10x the thc. Its like 10 bucks for a tub thatll make prob 4 batches. Smells so good too when ur heatin up the herb n it.

I usually take about 10gs of trim/shake. Put n the oven on a pan at about 225 for 5 to ten to get it close to activation temps then add to small crockpot with coconut Butter. cook on low for an hr or two and stir every fifteen or so. then ll let that sit overnight or a few hrs til its cool at least. Then jus subistute ur butter for reg butter. Does the trick for me. Millions of dif ways but ive found def use coconut butter and def try n let it cook at long as possible. Longer for the thc to attach to the butter fats.

Repped for the legit info.

Have you tried letting your butter cook for longer than an hr or two? Depending on the amount I'm using, I usually let it cook on low in the slow cooker for a minimum of 6-8 hrs, sometimes longer, and then let hit cool off in the fridge overnight after straining.

Yea. I let it slow cook over night before and generally the longer and slower u cook the better the results will be but i only ever use fire and the trim/nuglets at that and it more than gets the job done so i dont eem bother cookin for more than about 2 hrs nemore... jus gotta remember to activate n the oven first so as soon as soon as that CB hits the right temp the green is right there with it. Also i dont strain really. Like with a collindar n all that jazz. Gotta lil tuperware thing n the freezer thats like a muddy butter stick of leftovers haha i chop off peices n cook chicken with it on the stovetop/foreman Haha

Question:
I get bad migraines and people have recommended this. I have vicodin, but most of the time that doesn't help. Didn't read too much into the thread.. I don't smoke, only 3 times years ago, but would you the recommend the brownies? I'm curious because there are days when it gets so bad when it gets so bad that I don't even want to get out of bed.
If not, I was thinking heroine would probably help :lol:. (Kidding)

Nancy Grace should die for what she said because people that stupid do not deserve to live on this planet with everybody else. :smh:

Question:
I get bad migraines and people have recommended this. I have vicodin, but most of the time that doesn't help. Didn't read too much into the thread.. I don't smoke, only 3 times years ago, but would you the recommend the brownies? I'm curious because there are days when it gets so bad when it gets so bad that I don't even want to get out of bed.
If not, I was thinking heroine would probably help :lol:. (Kidding)

Def. try smoking some bud and see if it helps, it should at the very least do what the Vicodin does.

Stay away from those pain killers bruh, they'll ruin your life. And that goes for anyone else taking pills, leave that ish alone...

good info

you ever try your luck with hard candies?

Def. try smoking some bud and see if it helps, it should at the very least do what the Vicodin does.

Stay away from those pain killers bruh, they'll ruin your life. And that goes for anyone else taking pills, leave that ish alone...

what he said. F them pain killers.

juat got a call from my supervisor at work. No work tonight, plant's shut down because of too many people calling off. Snow day at 26 :lol:

Gonna head to my buddies ans get lit. Hes got a fresh batch of shatter. Im brining my hot box. Got a few fruity pebble krispy treats.

Stay lifted my friends :D

Thankfully I don't get addicted to stuff. I've been given some stuff way stronger and I never felt an urge to exceed or even use it when I don't need it. I'll look into a club in my area because these migraines :smh:.

good info

you ever try your luck with hard candies?

Nope. Only baked goods that require the butter. Brownies. Cakes. Cupcakes. Things like that. Lately ive been rockin with the Reeses half cookie half brownie box... they taste :pimp:

I hate the word pot.
damn sorry to hear that...

6a0133ecaae39d970b017615478e2d970c-800wi

Last edited:
good info over here, never knew that coconut oil absorbed more thc, finnna put that to use, and for all the ppl curious about dab'ing its pretty serious i be burning all the time and gotta admit after my first few dabs ishsh had me all tingly and feeling like a newb again

Don't use those cheap torches they suck. Get a decent Vector one with a life time warranty. Vector, or Vortex, I can't remember off top.

MicroGPens are decent if you have good throat control and can manage not wasting concentrates.

$100 on a setup is a trash setup, if you want a decent setup get ready to spend about 300-500.

IF you want to really do things, shoot for an e-nail. heaven.

Vector torch on deck
400 + for the setup
$120 is the cost of my TI nail (lifetime warrantee)
As stated previously... Pens are garbage
I was only offering a cheap solution cuz dude said he didn't want to spend too much.
$100 set up from Heady glass is pretty nice actually, not talking about a gas station rig here, it's from an actual glass company View media item 733380

Last edited:
nah. You got it backwards. Thise vectors are POS. Lifetime warranty my ***, my broke after 2 months.

the industrial tourchs are where its at. Tank will last like 5 months, and only cost a 3rd of the price as those vectors. New tanks are like $4.
This is correct. Vectors are trash, but when mine messed up, I took it right back where I bought it, and they replaced it wit a brand new one.
Those vector torches do work a lot better than a harbor freight torch, but a vector can't fit in ur pocket.

i shoulda got the cano. i bought some random jawn on amazon for a buck two years ago and while it was good at first, I've had enough of it.

anyone familiar with girl scout cookies :nerd:

^ u must have had a outdoor batch, or a different pheno. Girl Scout cookies is one of the strongest strains out. Just gotta know the right people to obtain it. I wish we could post pics.....

Last edited:
Some of the strongest strains test at almost 30% THC or higher. "NuWave" "Y" "Snowman" & these are all strains that have been crossed with Girl Scout cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom