red laser IV's??!!

dam i wish i can get my hands on those lV's...the homie SoleSupreme(i would know this cause he school'd me on it
ohwell.gif
) said those were ebay for grip(like$3,500)...

^No, it was not Tinker. I should know, as I was the one who took that picture! See that weird rectangle in the cement up top? that's where my original tagwas.

He worked for BlueRibbonSports, and the pair he had on was different from the samples posted on page 1. His pair was a sz9.5 and was made in suede, not nubucklike the samples shown earlier.

damn those fools are mad sneaky, how they hid your tag like that phase
laugh.gif
- those are beautiful, i wish i could see these in person, forget about owning them haha

I wanted those Blue lasers so bad, too bad all the nice retro 4s always ended up scrapped.

I remember it being something like the White was suppose to be online, Black east coast, Red west coast and Blue midwest all 3 were suppose to be nubuck too.They ended up scrapped nd the blacks released as leather instead of suede.

I also remember hearing something like 15 pairs of red lasers were made and like 5 or 10 of the blue were made.

those iii's for mj's birthday some how remind me of the flips iii's.
i wonder if they got the idea for the flips from there.

these were posted a while back on nicekicks.com i think but if i can remember i think they were an MJ exclusive?

ive never seen these period before. how many of both blue lazers and red lazers were released in samples?

I wish I could get a pair. I wonder exactly how many pairs were made of the blue and red laser IV's.

Back
Top Bottom