Red Light Cameras UNAPPRECIATION!

mad.gif
Errr so on August 30, 2009 @ 4:10am, I apparently got caught by one ofthose "Red Light Cameras." I took a right turn at a red light and only stopped 1 second short of my stop being "legal." The only reason whyI took that right so quickly was because of the white truck taking a left at the same intersection -- which is shown in the pictures given to me.

Eff this noise, I'm contesting it!! I've had 1 speeding ticket in my driving history - nothing else - which was deferred 2 years ago.

Anyone tried contesting this? What was your outcome?

What was I doing up at 4:10am you ask? I was trying to leave my then boyfriend's house before his mom got up.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by lovemysole

mad.gif
Errr so on August 30, 2009 @ 4:10am, I apparently got caught by one of those "Red Light Cameras." I took a right turn at a red light and only stopped 1 second short of my stop being "legal." The only reason why I took that right so quickly was because of the white truck taking a left at the same intersection -- which is shown in the pictures given to me.

Eff this noise, I'm contesting it!! I've had 1 speeding ticket in my driving history - nothing else - which was deferred 2 years ago.

What was I doing up at 4:10am you ask? I was trying to leave my then boyfriend's house before his mom got up.
wink.gif

Do u love your city?

mad.gif
Errr so on August 30, 2009 @ 4:10am, I apparently got caught by one of those "Red Light Cameras." I took a right turn at a red light and only stopped 1 second short of my stop being "legal." The only reason why I took that right so quickly was because of the white truck taking a left at the same intersection -- which is shown in the pictures given to me.

wink.gif

I thought it was legal to make a right turn on red?

Someone was on a late night creep. Damn I miss being young. Hiding girls in my closet naked when I mom's turn on the hallway light FTW!
laugh.gif

KIDFLY SniperElite007 wrote:
lovemysole wrote:
mad.gif

wink.gif

Do u love your city?
Seattle - yes.

Lynnwood - hell to the nah.

lovemysole wrote:

mad.gif

wink.gif

Do u love your city?
Seattle - yes.

Oh well is it always raining in ur city?

that makes no sense... if the truck is making a left (I assume from the opposite side)...that means you were already turning.

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

mad.gif

wink.gif

I thought it was legal to make a right turn on red?

Someone was on a late night creep. Damn I miss being young. Hiding girls in my closet naked when I mom's turn on the hallway light FTW!
laugh.gif
Some states you cant turn on red.

Happened by use on Hamilton Ave under the Gownnaus. We were running late trying to get onto the BQE and all we saw was flashing light bulbs in my friends rearview and side view.
roll.gif
It was dark out so pretty much every1 caught thatlight show. Funny thing was the week after that happened to us, we saw the same thing happen at the same light to some1 right infront of us.

ive seen the tickets that come in the mail from this, they pretty much got 4 angles and clear pictures to prove your guilty. they take pics of the licenseplates, you, and where your car is positioned when the light is red. i think it cost one of my friends $400...this was in SoCal

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

ive seen the tickets that come in the mail from this, they pretty much got 4 angles and clear pictures to prove your guilty. they take pics of the license plates, you, and where your car is positioned when the light is red. i think it cost one of my friends $400...this was in SoCal

yup. my brother got one, 4 angles and cost a grip. i hate red light cameras, i make it a point to stop for a good amount of time to make it a legal turn.

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

lovemysole wrote:

mad.gif

wink.gif

Do u love your city?
Seattle - yes.

Oh well is it always raining in ur city?
No it's currently 70 degrees and sunny!

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

that makes no sense... if the truck is making a left (I assume from the opposite side)...that means you were already turning.
The truck turned first, so while the truck was in mid-turn I started turning.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

do they take pics of the back plate also?

because i dont have any in the front
nerd.gif
They took a freaking close up pic of my back plate.

Back
Top Bottom