Red Light Cameras

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

yea, say a ghost was driving your car.

Or someone who isn't the owner. Idiot
The person to whom the car is registered is ultimately responsible for everyone else's infractions. 

in Minnesota its unconstitutional and apparently Florida too.

voted them out of my city
pimp.gif

The person to whom the car is registered is ultimately responsible for everyone else's infractions. 

What does the constituionality of a law have to do with the fact you suggested he could get out of the ticket by saying someone else was driving the car?

What does the constituionality of a law have to do with the fact you suggested he could get out of the ticket by saying someone else was driving the car?

The fact that if you don't admit fault they have no proof to give you a ticket. I don't know man I just know MN ruled them unconstitutional. All people had to do was say it wasn't them and then they stopped using them altogether.

The fact that if you don't admit fault they have no proof to give you a ticket. I don't know man I just know MN ruled them unconstitutional. All people had to do was say it wasn't them and then they stopped using them altogether.

I don't get why you're attacking him, it's been known to work.

I don't get why you're attacking him, it's been known to work.

Back
Top Bottom