RED Octobers or DEAD Octobers? Please Help.

I didn't say they are fake, I just noticed something. Which ofcourse might be suspect.

yeah, I do agree that it almost looks like different pairs... but dude, says it's all the same pair... lighting maybe? Just tryin ta get to the bottom of it.

I'm pretty sure that they are different pairs. Compare your pic 4 & 5.
Ask for a few tagged pics including the box label.

I Asked him, he's getting sick of me asking for more photos... lmao.. anything else we can determine from these I already posted?

I wouldn't even bother anymore. His selling history doesn't exactly scream SNEAKERHEAD, to put it mildly and nagging about extra pictures also doesn't do him any good. It's all fishy, but it's up to you.

No, I mean I talked to the guy on the phone---- he does a lot of high end Apple stuff, and he took them in a trade and allegedly had a third part verify they were real...he got 100% feedback, just wondering if we can confirm from the photos in this thread ya know.

Yeah ofcourse he's gonna say they are real and yeah, ofcourse he had them checked, what would you say if you were him.
Hope you get a few more opinions here.

Last edited:
its 2 pair for sure, 1 is not legit 1 i wouldnt know. What's hi-end Apple stuff btw? The new Mac Pro?

What ive come to notice after a few days of looking at these "super perfects" on youtube, no fake pair has the black lace aglet sticking out the end of the the gold lace tip. Every legit pair has that little detail and i feel like thats the biggest thing to look for. Notice how his first few pics show the black aglet sticking out of the lace tip? Those pics are legit, the rest are fake.

If you dont know what im talking about look at the aglets sticking out of my lace tips
View media item 1195491

Mixed up pics for sure. Look at the two pictures of the tongue, first is fake, second is legit.
Get tagged pics but he's mixing up pics he's definitely must be selling fakes

Back
Top Bottom