Red Stripe Beer yay or nay

Finally tried Red Stripe Beer for the first time yesterday. And it was
pimp.gif

Anyone else like this beer?

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

No way. I don't mess with that cheap stuff.

Is Red Stripe really considered cheap beer?

I liked it back in the days but for some reason my taste bud with beer is changing. I am into nothing but simple tasting beer like bud lights or whatever. I never thought I'd see the day when I would be saying that.

red stripe is the best beer ever, dont beleive anything else otherwise. half of NT cant even drink. trust!

I wouldn't consider it cheap beer. The taste is decent. I can't remember if it was someone on here that said it's like the Jamaican equal of what Budweiser is here.

There are better beers out there, but there are also far more bad ones than this.

Does anyone else feel like they are sucking on a boob with this beer? Maybe it is me....

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I liked it back in the days but for some reason my taste bud with beer is changing. I am into nothing but simple tasting beer like bud lights or whatever. I never thought I'd see the day when I would be saying that.
It might be cheaper here in the UK, it's considered cheap beer over here. I'd rather have a Brahma or Desperados
ohwell.gif

Does anyone else feel like they are sucking on a boob with this beer? Maybe it is me....

I liked it back in the days but for some reason my taste bud with beeris changing. I am into nothing but simple tasting beer like bud lightsor whatever. I never thought I'd see the day when I would be sayingthat.

so you don't like sucking on boobs?

...you gay doggie?

Originally Posted by soltheman

I liked it back in the days but for some reason my taste bud with beeris changing. I am into nothing but simple tasting beer like bud lightsor whatever. I never thought I'd see the day when I would be sayingthat.

so you don't like sucking on boobs?

...you gay doggie?
I don't do this often but
indifferent.gif

dont listen to these dudes, nebody who drinks red stripe is down, only lames dont mess with it.. altho i do drink heiniken too

Dam I thought alot more people would like it.
I just dont like to stick with one type of beer, I like to try new stuff.
Not sayin this is the best beer ever, but it was pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom