Reddit > NT General Vol. Yeah, I said it.

smh.gif

But Bastitch I mostly see u post in threads created by Muscle68 in General. His threads are about as pointless as showing HIV/AIDs prevention ads in DC

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

But Bastitch I mostly see u post in threads created by Muscle68 in General. His threads are about as pointless as showing HIV/AIDs prevention ads in DC
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]Title[/th][th="col"]Type[/th][th="col"]Date[/th][/tr][tr][td]Re: MAJOR girl problem NT!! Need your help!!![/td][td]Reply[/td][td]05/25/10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Just found out my girl is on localhookupz...[/td][td]Reply[/td][td]05/25/10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Reddit > NT General Vol. Yeah, I said it.[/td][td]New Topic[/td][td]05/25/10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: LOST SEASON 6 OFFICIAL THREAD VOL JACK VS JOHN ROUND 5[/td][td]Reply[/td][td]05/24/10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: LOST SEASON 6 OFFICIAL THREAD VOL JACK VS JOHN ROUND 5[/td][td]Reply[/td][td]05/24/10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: LAS VEGAS[/td][td]Reply[/td][td]05/20/10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: LAS VEGAS[/td][td]Reply[/td][td]05/20/10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: The News Anchors Thread vol. breaking news...DAT MASS UP TOP[/td][td]Reply[/td][td]05/20/10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: Working at retail? Vol. U MAD?[/td][td]Reply[/td][td]05/20/10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: LOST SEASON 6 OFFICIAL THREAD VOL SEE YOU IN ANOTHER LIFE[/td][td]Reply[/td][td]05/19/10[/td][/tr][/table]
False.

Originally Posted by WALTER MERCADO

Reddit is like Digg for b-listers and Digg is god awful so what does that make Reddit?
Digg is the McDonald's of news aggregation websites. It's also not a modifiable as Reddit is.

Reddit isn't a forum.  It's a news aggregation website.  And it's content is driven by the users, much like it is on NikeTalk.

Imagine a modifiable NikeTalk platform that would take the most popular threads from each forum you frequent and placing it on the same page. Reddit is the same way, but with tons more content with a larger, more intelligent (in the topic/subreddit forum they belong to) user base. And popularity isn't determined by how many people comment on a thread.  It's determined by a voting system where you can "up vote" if you like, and "down vote" if you don't like (just like Digg).   

You don't like how a particular sub-reddit is? You can make your own with it's own rules.

The format does take a while to get used to, I get that.  And I was a Digg user before I was a Reddit user. But format isn't anything. Functionality is, at least to me.

Yea but if I go on there and say this girl smelled better than a pair of DS XIs on Christmas morning, those d00dz would look at me funny.

Plus, we have Henz0.

Originally Posted by RAWse

What u doing here?

I moderate the forum and interact with the hundreds online friends I've made over the last 10 years.

It's weird, I know.

That's not even right.

I tried to get Muscle68/Ryan Loco on here to refute that, but he was too busy being awesome.

if anybody else would have made a thread abut another site and putting NT down at the same time !++* would have been locked in 0.001 secs...................nothing more to say

Just checked the site out, and it looks too crowded and dully.

One of the main reason I go on NT for the past three years over any other forums is because of the unique black/red background color and organization of it.

Back
Top Bottom