The things this man would say on record
smh.gif

Too ill and never appreciated

this...

redman-live-bricks.jpg

and this...

RedmanRedGoneWild.jpg

were still appreciated.

i remember my EPMD business never personal from 1994, and discovering who redman was. was a fan ever since.
?
someone mentioned it on pg 1, but OP, how old are you? that person was spot-on about the age comment. OP, are you in your 20's?

Appreciated to the max......i can still remember gettin Docs Da Name 2000 for Christmas in 98 along with like 5 other cd's!!!

good to see homie still in the game and still spittin heat! too bad none of the youngins really feelin him and meth like we used to..
ohwell.gif

btw....Meth is my dude all day....but does anyone agree that Red went a bit harder on Bloackout 2?!?

son is ill, and 10 times iller at a concert...he be willing out and getting the fans madd crazy!...much props

The man is nice. People have really slept on him.

"Punks, y'all chumps, I blew the frame once twice
I'm dumb nice, I bring my worst lyrics to a gunfight
The top notch, nah f**k that, that notch's topped
I'm off the meter, I make computer's catch amnesia
I'm swifter than roller blades on Icecapades"

"word to dan, tan, pillow, & cool b
switchin' speeds like Bruce Lee ridin' a Fugee in a movie
i drop on the one, !%$% the two-three
funky like a box of coochies on loose leaf"

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

does anyone agree that Red went a bit harder on Bloackout 2?!?

Red always outshines Meth when they do songs together.

Pretty much. I fail to see how Meth was ever better than Reggie. Also, is BlackOut 2 worth it? I never got a chance to buy it.

one of the most "conceptual" album makers in hip hop.....
what he did with the first 4 albums was flying over everyones heads for sure....
if you really know about Redman, you know what I'm talking about.....
from beginning to the end, he had a vision......believe that.

man, Dare iz a Darkside is one of my all time favorite albums, period. I still got 'the red tape' on cassette at the crib. He was def. in a zone onthat album. . .He always had a wild story, funny skits, etc. He is one of the most slept-on, for real...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Pretty much. I fail to see how Meth was ever better than Reggie.
You fail to see it because it isn't true.
Meth has a better flow, but reggie's lyrics are too real. that being said, they both have their moments to make them an amazing tandem.

Back
Top Bottom