///++Redman - Muddy Waters Appreciation++///

My favorite Reggie album & a straight classic.
Smoke Buddah

whateva man

Creepin

On Fire

Do What Ya Feel

It's Like That

DA BUMP

Way to many more joints on the album...........

Best album from Redman, second behind Whut? Thee Album

Yesh Yesh Ya'll and Da Ill Out are my fave tracks

Just about all of Reggie's albums are classics in some way, shape, or form.
pimp.gif

his first three albums are all on that upper echelon tip.

dare i say two classics (muddy waters, whut?)? i think so.

Appreciated to the fullest. Easily a classic in my book.

And "Do What Ya Feel" = one of, if not THE best Red/Meth collabos.

Nothing needs to be said about this album. If you've heard it , you know what it is.

pimp.gif

Appreciated.

My dude reggie on a meant 3 album run

Whut? Thee album.......Dare iz a darkside (the red tape).......Muddy Waters

Originally Posted by mossman75

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Just about all of Reggie's albums are classics in some way, shape, or form.
pimp.gif

after muddy waters he went downhill
For real, you think that?
I don't know... Doc's Da Name had
Let Da Monkey Out, I'll Be Dat, Da Goodness (with Busta), DOGS, Da Da Da (that's the one that starts off "I got a backache, stomach ache,diarrhea, vomiting...") etc.

And Malpractice was one of my favorite Red albums ever.

And Red Gone Wild was one of the more slept on albums of the past year.

In terms of album quality, Red is probably one of the most consistent artists EVER imo.

This tape gave my yellow sony walkman a workout.

retropod_hip.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had one of them joints too.
Never wore it like that though.
laugh.gif

Doc Da Name was average, not a bad album, i didn't like the production that much. Malpractice was weak i'm sorry, production was trash, too many stupidskits.

Man i've been wanting to listen to this joint for the last month now...I just don't know where to DL now that albumbase is gone. APPRECIATED!!!

Hate to show my age but I was a soph in HS when this dropped.

Album is definitely a classic, a perfect blend of funky and dark beats. Not to mention Reggie has one of the sickest deliveries EVER. Too many quotables butsome of my favorites are:

"Drop ya money in the slot if your block don't got a real representer cocked for action like my block got"

"I don't push a lot of vehicles, but I push a used one with the tape deck, if it's feasible"

"My crew comes strapped like MC Eiht, with nickel plates, gettin mad Dead Presidents, ask La-renzo Tate"

"Plus this thing between my ears thinks clear, and the only thing it fears is the man upstairs"

"You remind me of school on a Sunday- no class"

"It's a microscopic topic, how I stay more bent than McDonald's arches"

"While I clap, lyrically tap combat, ferocious causing comatosis to collapse"

"I ace the blunts with the techinician of electrician, I don't got a pot to piss in, but still spend my last on hydroglycerin"

"Conjunction junction, what's your function, it's that n...a who's so swift I could lose a compass"

"The reservoir is now open, I swim the English Channel backstrockin, what we be smokin- Tical" (Meth)

"The hash spreader, I love the grimy sh.., even my girl did grimy sh.. to me and I went back wit her"

"That red dot on your head is not cause you're Arabian- watch what you say to him"

"My nationality is brutality, I got the gun up under your leather n...a so walk casually"

OK, that's enough for me. I got carried away there for a second but anyway... Much Appreciated

Mannnnn, this was my*%!+ 4real 4real!!!!! Redman is sooo underated. This is a Classic album

I was banging this hard as hell during Christmas 96, early 97.

"I smoked weed with a lot of college students, Most of them wasn't graduating and they knew it"

Me and my boys used to play this album like everyday after we left from school. Classis album indeed. Redman just came threw with the illlyrics on this one, and this album is how you blend comedy and lyrics together, and still make it sound good.

"Everything that's like green ain't the bomb %*%!*
I got different forms to make you lose your calm %*%!*
Read my lips, you ain't hittin unless you got
Ten on it, get on it, or get the *%$* out my cypher"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom