Redman- Pancakes & Syrup

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I'm one of the biggest Redman fans on this board and I'm really disappointed with the official album.
tired.gif

Redman fell off years ago. He's a clown now.
His last album was dope and Blackout 2 was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seven30

So Cats Weren't Feelin Red's Last Album?
Last album was nice.

But this new one...
- too many weak guest appearances (Ready Roc, Saukrates, Poo Bear?!?!).
- joint is all over the place. No real direction or cohesion.
- there isn't even a Soopaman Lova track.
30t6p3b.gif

- autotune on a Redman album in 2010. Enough said.

The album sounds like one of those albums you do when you're trying to give the label your last record before you bounce.

solesavage, I disagree. He still has it. But this album does little to disprove what you say.
tired.gif

Last album was nice.

But this new one...
30t6p3b.gif

The album sounds like one of those albums you do when you're trying to give the label your last record before you bounce.

solesavage, I disagree. He still has it. But this album does little to disprove what you say.
tired.gif

Last album was nice.

But this new one...
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
I've bought every Redman album, you might have just convinced me not to buy this one 
frown.gif

Last album was nice.

But this new one...
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
I've bought every Redman album, you might have just convinced me not to buy this one 
frown.gif

During an interview, Redman stated that Reggie Noble (Redman's own birth name), does the album, not Redman. Redman also said that there is going to be more, "poppish", type songs, rather his normal "rugged" and "hardcore" songs.[sup][2][/sup] In regards to the album, he stated:
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]Yeah the new album Reggie. It’s just the alter ego of Redman. Just stepping up a little bit more. On the new Reggie album there is an alter ego or whatever. I just wanted to step out the box a little bit. The beats are bigger. You won’t be hearing none of the Redman antics like you usually hear, like the hard beats, Superman Luva of skits. You know just a little step out the box. I was actually doing this album when I was doing the Blackout II album with Meth. It was supposed to be a mixtape, but it came out as an album. I was actually supposed to put out Muddy Waters II now, but this album came along. I’m gonna put out this album then Muddy Waters II next

[/td][/tr][/table]

During an interview, Redman stated that Reggie Noble (Redman's own birth name), does the album, not Redman. Redman also said that there is going to be more, "poppish", type songs, rather his normal "rugged" and "hardcore" songs.[sup][2][/sup] In regards to the album, he stated:
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]Yeah the new album Reggie. It’s just the alter ego of Redman. Just stepping up a little bit more. On the new Reggie album there is an alter ego or whatever. I just wanted to step out the box a little bit. The beats are bigger. You won’t be hearing none of the Redman antics like you usually hear, like the hard beats, Superman Luva of skits. You know just a little step out the box. I was actually doing this album when I was doing the Blackout II album with Meth. It was supposed to be a mixtape, but it came out as an album. I was actually supposed to put out Muddy Waters II now, but this album came along. I’m gonna put out this album then Muddy Waters II next

[/td][/tr][/table]

def. gonna check out the album.  pancakes & syrup haha damn did not know people popped and sipped on syrup.  what have people been popping and leaning on? percs?

def. gonna check out the album.  pancakes & syrup haha damn did not know people popped and sipped on syrup.  what have people been popping and leaning on? percs?

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

[table][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Makes complete sense now why the album sounds the way it does.
tired.gif

Ballerific, I've bought every album as well. But this one will NOT be copped.

Looking forward to Muddy Waters 2 now.

[table][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

tired.gif

[table][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

tired.gif

I copped, it's actually not that bad. WAY better than Malpractice. 2-3 were kinda wack but other than that it's gotta few solid tracks

[table][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

tired.gif

I copped, it's actually not that bad. WAY better than Malpractice. 2-3 were kinda wack but other than that it's gotta few solid tracks

Back
Top Bottom