******* rip - sean taylor :: killers caught (updated)

damn... i went to the vigil tonight.. it was
frown.gif
it's something i'm never going to forget. he's someone i'm never going to forget...

1.Why didn't he have surveillance...Cameras..Moition Sensors?..

I was wondering that too. He makes millions yet he has a seriously lacking security system? Maybe there's mroe to it than we know.

Why was he even THERE? When dudes broke in a week earlier and didn't take ANYTHING?!?...Come on now, my black%@!+ would've been gone..out.. S.T. had to have known what the buissness was..

I hear u man...but he probably figured, why should he have to run in his own home town. Which is very true, why should he? Whoever it was, was gonna find himeventually...and from what I'm hearing whoever did this is gonna get found too
smh.gif
. It's a never ending cycle. I really wanted to goto the vigil tonightbut I couldnt make it. I'll def be there this sunday though, my last oppourtunity to wear one of my ST jersey's before they get framed.

but he probably figured, why should he have to run in his own home town. Which is very true, why should he?

Money ,Jelousy ,Hate..I belive he was just too comfortable..because it was his hometown...I mean somethings you just can't do anymore

I don't care about what any report says, this wasn't a robbery at all.

1) Nothing has been said about something getting stolen.
2) The phone lines to the house were cut.
3) The alarm system to the house was cut.

Plain & simple, this was a hit on Taylor's life specifically...nothing more nothing less.

The people that did this have absolutely no heart, no soul and deserve to rot in hell.

Been a Skins fan for 25 years, and this by far is the saddest day in ******** history.

R.I.P.
SEAN TAYLOR #21.

Up here in the Beav, many people knowing I am a DC Urea native and more specifically have been asking what I think and whats it like back home.

I tell them, this is like Darrell Green, Dexter Manley or Doug Williams dying right after they joined the Skins. It's not that we got to know this persondeeply, but we were growing to know and many of the folks in the inner city and beyond could relate to a guy who had troubles in his life and had it changed bynew life.

Its more about what Sean Taylor Could have been as a Man and ******* and not really what he HAS done.

I'm still literally in disbief!

There are some evil, heartlesd+$!! bastards living in this world. Damn!!! I hope the culprits get everything they deserve!!!

RIP Sean Taylor....the good continue to die young.

I'm still literally in disbief!

There are some evil, heartless #!%@# bastards living in this world. Damn!!! I hope the culprits get everything they deserve!!!

RIP Sean Taylor....the good continue to die young.

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

2 quick question....

2.Why was he even THERE? When dudes broke in a week earlier and didn't take ANYTHING?!?...Come on now, my black%@!+ would've been gone..out.. S.T. had to have known what the buissness was..

Me personally, **%% a Machete..**%% a charge...When it comes to the safety of my family..Ain't no blade comin from under my bed..
Panick Room... watching the discovery channel and seeing folks at risk ( millionaires, athletes) who have these extra hidden rooms built into theirhomes complete with camera's, auxillary power, firarms, ect
The World we live in
frown.gif

This was a hit either on Sean or a family member... wonder did it have anything to do with his dad being 5-0??? Maybe someone that his dad put anyway...peopleseeking revenge??

Been watching the news and reading articles non-stop since finding out the news. Throughout it all, I've seen and appreciated all of the support fromeveryone. And despite being a die hard Skins fan and truly dispising anything Cowboys, I can't help but respect the Cowboys fans and anyone else that hassupported those affected by this tragedy. Thanks.

the days will continue to pass by..i don't know how long it will take for our community to move on from this..sean was such a special player/person.

as much as I want Sunday to come badly so I can see the ******** and 90,000+ on their feet for Taylor...I just wish this was a dream

Maxelite put in well in one of his posts, the emotional attachment fans have with their teams is so unmatched.

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME ?? I NEED A WHITE TAYLOR AUTHENTIC SZ 50 ASAP !!! BEFORE THE GAME SUNDAY... ANYBODY ABLE TO HELP.. HIT ME UP ASAP!!

Interesting... I mourn the death of another young brotha, but not nearly to the degree of some of the others in the thread. So it is interesting reading someof the posts in here. You never know how you can touch someone's life from afar. That's why it's good to be mindful that someone is watching evenwhen you don't think so.

i was gonna get a taylor jersey. for christmas. im copping an authentic tommorow. does anyone know if the ******** stores are still selling them?

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

I don't care about what any report says, this wasn't a robbery at all.

1) Nothing has been said about something getting stolen.
2) The phone lines to the house were cut.
3) The alarm system to the house was cut.

Plain & simple, this was a hit on Taylor's life specifically...nothing more nothing less.

The people that did this have absolutely no heart, no soul and deserve to rot in hell.
I agree whole-heartedly. If this was a "robbery" they would have taken something. Read the Wilbon article.

Anyone going to the game on Sunday? My friends and I are going. ******** fans will definitely be in effect that day. It's gonna be very emotional.It'll be my way to say goodbye to ST.

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

2 quick question....

2.Why was he even THERE? When dudes broke in a week earlier and didn't take ANYTHING?!?...Come on now, my black%@!+ would've been gone..out.. S.T. had to have known what the buissness was..

Me personally, **%% a Machete..**%% a charge...When it comes to the safety of my family..Ain't no blade comin from under my bed..
Panick Room... watching the discovery channel and seeing folks at risk ( millionaires, athletes) who have these extra hidden rooms built into their homes complete with camera's, auxillary power, firarms, ect
The World we live in
frown.gif

This was a hit either on Sean or a family member... wonder did it have anything to do with his dad being 5-0??? Maybe someone that his dad put anyway...people seeking revenge??
I shouldn't speculate, but i was thinking the same. Miami is a wild city, a lot of people are being put away right now..revenge seems to be alikely reasoning for the incident

By the way did anyone read the Express today, police already claiming it as a random attack/burglary. Doesn't seem right.

Back
Top Bottom