******* rip - sean taylor :: killers caught (updated)

yea man.

i wonder if the right to bear arms or the after 2am law will flex at all...

keep faith tho family.

R.I.P.

ST was one of my all time favorite skins. This event was so unnecessary. I hope the people who did this get what they deserve!
"killing is some wack *@#+"!

makes me wonder if this could be the making of an upset tampa fan. i mean he did spit in the face of a tampa player....

tired.gif
... as crazy as a world we live in I dont think that was even close tobeing a reason... Badgeman said it... Although they may not have meant to kill him.. they did mean to mame him/ end his season....

One of the baddest to ever put on the burgandy and gold.The only player that I've ever seen go all out in EVERY SINGLE GAME, win or loss. I've kindabeen in a daze all day not knowing how to really deal with this. But I must say that I'm very proud to have watched Sean play his last game in person.He's in a better place yall! God bless him and his family......We Love you ST!

Hopefully justice will get served...Dade county is a very small world, trust.

my FAVORITE ******* since darel green. i wrote 2 essays about ST last year in my debate class.
one was an introductory essay about anything. i wrote about how the reason i play safety in football and not regular cornerback which id prolly be better at,is because of sean taylor, and his presence on the field as a threat as both an amazing tackler, and his beastlility in coverage (he was good no question). iwould have wore 21 had someone from a previous year had taken the jersey. sean taylor played the WHOLE field, not just his assigned zone, which got him introuble sometime, but also proved to be good in alot of situations. same with how i think i play. i play all over the field.

my second essay was for debate class (as was the other one) about how sean taylor>roy williams. i did that one to shut up the cowboys fans, this area seemsto have quite a few. i truely believe sean taylor was the BEST safety in the league. not only because of his skill, but because of his presence. just recentlywhen he was out those 2 games, look how much we could have used him. they wouldnt throw down the middle. cause big bad sean taylor would lurk.

REST IN PARADISE 21/36

I've been numb the whole day. I really don't know how to deal with it. I got pretty emotional when I put on my Taylor jersey. My favorite player in theleague. I'd always get pumped up when he picked a pass off or when he laid a big hit. It was amazing just watching him play. I've never seen anyonewith his size jut cover the field like he can. He's in a better place now. My prayers go out to his family.

R.I.P. Sean

^hope you don't mind if I add your ST sig to mine..thanks flip

still can't believe it.

I'm a go ahead and get a pro-cut from last year's squad with the patch.

Thinking of the good times...

S.T.,

Thanks for that hit on the punter in that Pro Bowl game; you got on a helmet and pads equals fair game!

I needed that entertainment!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

And no harm Rudolph1996, but Karl Malone is the last athlete I'd listen to...
No question about that EOH.
ohwell.gif
.. I was just bring up the pointthat Mr Fake Blk man made that statement soon after the Paul Pierce incident and in the Outside the Lines episode...
eyes.gif

Taylor's death comes nearly a year after Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams was killed in a drive-by shooting following an argument at a Denver nightclub on Jan. 1. University of Miami defensive lineman Bryan Pata was shot to death in November 2006 several miles from Taylor's home in an unsolved killing.

I forgot all about Pata.... its a shame... I guess this will be another keeping it real/no snitching episode huh....
tired.gif

I woke up this morning to two text messages saying that he died. I couldn't believe it man still can't.

I was on the metro going to work crying .

My fav player died today
frown.gif

R.I.P Sean Taylor you will be missed

I just heard about his relationship with God. It doesn't feel so awkward to me now.

RIP, Sean.

I am against civilians posessing guns, and here's some stats for you guys:

Back in 2000:

U.S. firearm fatalities: 10,801 homicides
European Union firearm fatalities: 1,260 homicides
Japan firearm fatalities: 22 homicides

Oh, and taking into account a bunch of factors, " firearm violence shortens the life of an average American by 104 days (151 days for white males, 362days for black males). "

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I am against civilians posessing guns, and here's some stats for you guys:

Back in 2000:

U.S. firearm fatalities: 10,801 homicides
European Union firearm fatalities: 1,260 homicides
Japan firearm fatalities: 22 homicides

Oh, and taking into account a bunch of factors, " firearm violence shortens the life of an average American by 104 days (151 days for white males, 362 days for black males). "
Ah so nice to be young and idealistic.
How much do you know about the history of your people in just the past 100 years? Look into the gun laws that Adolf Hitler put in place when he rose to powerin Germany in order to ensure as little resistance as possible to whatever acts he wanted to commit. Now if you're for actually enforcing the numerouslaws on the books that punish people who misuse firearms, THAT I can agree with you on. Other than that I question your judgment, it was just made apparentthat sadly a machete is no match for firepower.

2 quick question....

1.Why didn't he have surveillance...Cameras..Moition Sensors?..

2.Why was he even THERE? When dudes broke in a week earlier and didn't take ANYTHING?!?...Come on now, my black%@!+ would've been gone..out.. S.T. hadto have known what the buissness was..

Me personally, **%% a Machete..**%% a charge...When it comes to the safety of my family..Ain't no blade comin from under my bed..

Yeah DK.. I'd have to disagree with you Son Son....

In my home.. I have a full Squad...and be it on a Country Club or out here in the Beav.. someone steps into my humble abode without my say so, they arecatching a Desert Eaze and a Sig Sauer to the Chest and anywhere else my wild shootin can accurately aim at.

I agree I would not have been at my home a week after a previous break in OR there would have been some serious Security systems installed, but the fact is, abrotha trying to get his life right and suddenly taken isn't right on ANY level.

Jealousy is a mug, and altho ST may have had ties to whomever, any of us who have been in similar situations know, when you try and divide yourself of oldties, jealousy can be brutal in some respects.

This was senseless and of course there will be no lessons learned.

As usual, it's still a Great thing to reach the age of 25 as a Black man, because that Milestone is so rare for our people.

I am all about an EYE for an EYE..even as an adult. The person responsible should be shot and lef to bleed to death and hopefully taken from others in hislife.

is it right? Do two wrongs make a right? No... but in some respects, it makes it even.

Of course this is the senseless acts Gangs live by, but hey this IS the real world and sometimes you throw being sensible completely OUT the window.

RIP to ST...

Stuff like this hits home, because Young Kids who are trying to turn their lives around and do better use people like ST as a Role Model.. and this sort ofthing can set them back big time.

This is a terrible tragedy. My prayers go out to the entire ******** Organiztion.

But I'm with Rock. I have ta Glock Model 22(.40 cal) and two S&W Sigma .40 cal w/ nightsights and compensated barrels. I'd annouced one time thenBBQ'd that bedroom door. Unfortunately, I have had to fire upon someone onve before for tresspassing(attempted home invasion....). It's not a goodfeeling, but I feel beter that my family is safe.

Fellas, Take note on this and please be careful always of your surroundings.

BTW: Rock, Sig is VERY nice choice of sidearm. I'm in the market for a H&K .40 cal US OP's myself.

Back
Top Bottom