Reebok 2010 ~ ZigTech

Nice we just got the ZigTech runners few days ago~ Just got a blk/yellow ones today with 20%
wink.gif
!!! Best colorway yet! Wear mine right after I made the purchase. Very comfy!!  Will run in them tomorrow and see how far these babies can go! hehe 
smokin.gif

By the way, anyone of you knows (may be dmxfury have knowledge on this) whats the differences between the models: Zig Pulse, Zig Fuel, Zig Engery...We have the Zig Pulse and Zig Fuel here so far. The Pulse is 50hkd more then the Fuel the only thing i can find is that the Fuel is made of mainly in mesh and the upper is more a traditional reebok style.  And what about the Zig Energy??

I take it these aren't available in widths?  I tried on my regular 9.5 today and sized up to a 10.  Still felt really tight/narrow.  Saw a new colorway at %%%%%.  White/black with a lime green sole

Originally Posted by David Choi

Nice we just got the ZigTech runners few days ago~ Just got a blk/yellow ones today with 20%
wink.gif
!!! Best colorway yet! Wear mine right after I made the purchase. Very comfy!!  Will run in them tomorrow and see how far these babies can go! hehe 
smokin.gif

By the way, anyone of you knows (may be dmxfury have knowledge on this) whats the differences between the models: Zig Pulse, Zig Fuel, Zig Engery...We have the Zig Pulse and Zig Fuel here so far. The Pulse is 50hkd more then the Fuel the only thing i can find is that the Fuel is made of mainly in mesh and the upper is more a traditional reebok style.  And what about the Zig Energy??
this is the colorway i am waiting for...
been itching to get me a pair of zigs but im holding up to get this
wink.gif

i aint even tried those bball zigs yet but to me they don't really look like they have too much lateral stability. seems like it would ride pretty high off the ground. i aint hating on the folks who like them but I really aint feelin the looks, and i'm a performance guy.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by nitzski

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by AJ27526

m9qfj7.jpg

sick.gif

You're CrAzY these are dope! One of the best not only Reebok, but basketball shoe in years, hands down! But to each his own.

It's funny to see some of the comments though, dudes we're hating on the Huarache 2K5 when the 1st pics popped up, then when they dropped cats were thirsty for every color.

Get those Wiz John Wall color-ways ready. . .
Nitzki I with you on this, a lot of people pass judgement early on only to like the shoe years later.  Personally I'm just waiting for "someone" to tell us that barefoot basketball is the way to go 
laugh.gif

barefoot basketball? then there would be no reason to collect sneakers anymore. and on top of that it wouldn't be no purpose for Niketalk either. but I understand it was a joke and i got it haha.

Decided to buy a pair of Zigs (Zig Return) using the $30 off coupon and had a giftcard to use at Footlocker. I wore them today and so far I am impressed with them. All my friends were shocked to see me wearing a pair of Reeboks. I don't think I'd actually run in them, but for casual wear, I'm liking them so far.

If anyone could right a performance review on the bball ones it'd be appreciated. I'm always interested in trying new technology.

They should release the Pulses in the Slash Gold Rush colorway... or a trainer version.

reebok-zig-slash-gold-rush-john-wall-pe-.jpg

When I come up on some dispensable cash I will definitely be copping a pair of these. The customizable options are crazy and plus there's free shipping. These and the Reebok Shook and Took (which I copped this summer) are easily the best looking ree's I"ve seen in a loooooong time.

^Did you get those from reebok.com? I read the fine print for that CYBER40 code and it said Zigs were excluded. Dang, missed out. Good pickup.

BTL, every reebok coupon I've used is good on everything except their IDs, so give it a try next time

has anyone wore these? these look really weird. Are they great for running compared to asics?

Back
Top Bottom