Reebok Answer 10 - new pics

^^ He wore X's last game. What's shameful about it, can Reebok employee's enjoy the holidays like everyone else??. . .

Still no Answer 10 for Iverson in a game?

Thats some bull...

DXA11001030304.jpg

^He wore the X in black/white the game before...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

prophetdemise - I bought the black gold colorway when I went to Tokyo. Small sizes were gone in most stores, so if you wear size 8- 10 good luck finding them..

I really hope they put together a clean Denver colorway and release it. A.I. deserves it.

*edit*
Just found these p.e.'s on ebay for $320+, don't know if they're legit though. The seller also has the Black/White's.

Quote:
prophetdemise - I bought the black gold colorway when I went to Tokyo. Small sizes were gone in most stores, so if you wear size 8- 10 good luck finding them..

i'm a 11... anywhere to find them on the internet without having a connect overseas.... those are so HOT

when do the blk and gold limted edition drop ?
Pain is weakness leaving the body - unless it's your acl tearing then the pain just stays and so does that crunchy sound!!!!!

I was never feeling the Answer 10 before,but those black/golds are damn near perfect,wow. fits the shoe really well
______
WE GROWN.

One evidence that those p.e.s on pg 12 are fake is that the holes are dots and not X's and mannnn those blk/gold/wht's look clean i need i pair if anyone got info plz drp it like it hot.

the black/light blue/white/yellow colorways! YESS!! lol
PDA101011422_1024x768.jpg

71796560sf004_nuggets_blaze011422_1024x768.jpg

71796560sf008_nuggets_blaze011422_1024x768.jpg

*faints* if these come in the store i shall have a pair

Back
Top Bottom