REEBOK APPRECIATION/SHOWCASE POST (POST YOUR FAV'S)

I felt this was only just, Reebok is pumping out the quality kicks as of late. In the past I said Reebok was slacking, well someone must have been watching themessage boards because they have finally turned their attention to some quality kicks that were collecting dust in the reebok vault, anyhow Reebok has comecorrect as of late and I thought it would be a dope idea to post your favorite reeboks that you own. I know theres some guys on here deadstock J's,Dmxfury, that have some serious reebok heat lets see what you got heres my contribution. Here is what i currently have Here are a few pics of what was sold off

To be honest Im not really a fan of Reeboks, but I've always liked the Pumps, and a few other random models like the Reverse Jam and original Pre-Seasonline so I can appreciate.

all I have right now....but quality is def appreciated on Reeboks. Nike needs to lear a lil something from these guys.
25ox4av.jpg

dom685.jpg

plan on copping those Twilights when I can.

what's the name of these? I remember in 6th grade one of my friends had these.

^^^^Those are the reebok pump AXT, they were really big in 1990, i remember about 3 or 4 of my friends had them not to mention countless other people in theschool, as well as a family friend hopefully reebok will retro those (i'm assuming they will) that was the best colorway IMO of those.

thanks...hopefully they will bring those back. I really liked those.

i think this (incomplete) group shot sums up my affection for the b-ball pump lines

hwwtw0.jpg

also have a handful of non-pumps like the reverse jam, and some BB4600s.

Appreciated -tre & holler, dope collections as expected
pimp.gif

& yes, Nike & JB could definitely learn a lesson or two about making a quality retro.

Here's a few of mine, I also have a couple pairs of Sir Jams & Reverse Jams, some OG training (not sure of the name) & a pair of '04 retroPumps that I am currently restoring ....my Twilight Zones are in the post as I type
wink.gif

Omni Lites...
3949961295_ab6020420f.jpg
3950735242_945bf75248.jpg
3949928179_7b858792ff.jpg
3950706750_5ac68e0058.jpg

The Pump...

4120251598_13510682b6.jpg
4120254054_119145c386.jpg

the axt are nice, but i'd really like to see a retro of the sxt. white/black/blue to be specific.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Appreciated -tre & holler, dope collections as expected
pimp.gif

& yes, Nike & JB could definitely learn a lesson or two about making a quality retro.

Here's a few of mine, I also have a couple pairs of Sir Jams & Reverse Jams, some OG training (not sure of the name) & a pair of '04 retro Pumps that I am currently restoring ....my Twilight Zones are in the post as I type
wink.gif

Omni Lites...
3949961295_ab6020420f.jpg
3950735242_945bf75248.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Trying to cop one of these for a decent price
Reebok pumps are definatley appreciated
smokin.gif

^^eastwestworldwide.com has or had them for $100+plus you become a new member and get like 20% off. Or check your local Sheikh 9if you have one) they have emfor $100.

Coming in here before DJ shuts this place down...
nerd.gif

I used to have these... till they fell apart
frown.gif

Also had OG Pumps as well as the OG Twilight Zone's, which I don't have pics of...
tired.gif

I "think" I had the preseasons as a kid. I've only owned about 3 reebok shoes in my life and the ones I had I loved them.

I'll post pics soon of at least two of them of me wearing them. lol

I pretty much love the whole Shaq line pre-Lakers. Kamikaze, Shaqnosis, Question and Answer 1.

Just wait till I put out my Eastbay mags.
pimp.gif

question for those of you who have purchased the recent bringbacks: do your pumps actually work?

i ordered the twilight zones, and they arrived last week. but the pump doesn't seem to work nearly as well as the original. i'm kinda disappointed,especially considering the money spent on these. they do pump up slightly, but i have the OGs for comparison and it's not even close. you don't getthat feeling of the air bladders hugging your feet/ankles. my changs from a few years ago had the same problem.

I think that everyone's Pump worked less effectively than previous Retros or OGs... Other than that, the quality was excellent on the 20ths...
380766892.jpg

1st Retro of the Bringback...
252615410.jpg

Kenzos....
253104785.jpg

253104788.jpg

253104786.jpg

253104789.jpg

Man I love those blacktop"s up there, I had quite a few of them back in the day. I used to love to beat them and then disect them w/ a razor blade...
pimp.gif

Surprised nobody's posted the dmx 10's. I did a google search and this is the only pic of them I could find and it does the shoe no justice at all. If anyone has a better pic, please post. I had two pairs until a couple of years ago and sold them, but I wish I didn't. Mad comfortable, probably morecomfortable than most Air Maxes I've worn...
dmx10.jpg

finally got around to my pump collection:

OG twilights next to the bringbacks for comparison.

the white OG bringbacks are from the 2004 (?) release (only 1989 pairs made)

i wish i held on to some of my 2004 releases. they sat on shelves and on reebok.com for the LONGEST time, too. tough to find them now period much less fordecent prices.

Back
Top Bottom