Reebok Basketball sneakers with pull-string on the heel.

Sup guys, Im trying to figure out the name of some old school Reebok sneakers that came out back in the 90's. It had a Pull String on the upper part of the Heel and a Reebok sign on the side. I believe the colorway was white/black and some green if im not mistaken.

Sup guys, Im trying to figure out the name of some old school Reebok sneakers that came out back in the 90's. It had a Pull String on the upper part of the Heel and a Reebok sign on the side. I believe the colorway was white/black and some green if im not mistaken.

Hm, post never showed up. I will look at my old Eastbays and see if I can find the name

Hm, post never showed up. I will look at my old Eastbays and see if I can find the name

I LOVED those!
We used to refer to them as the "Cassell's",but the OG name escapes me.

I LOVED those!
We used to refer to them as the "Cassell's",but the OG name escapes me.

I loved that shoe. If they retroed them exactly the same as the OG's I'd cop like 3 pairs. They retroed them around 2003 but they were leather instead of nubuck and the shape was off.

I loved that shoe. If they retroed them exactly the same as the OG's I'd cop like 3 pairs. They retroed them around 2003 but they were leather instead of nubuck and the shape was off.

Back
Top Bottom