Reebok Big Hurt Retro First Look - via KATC

^^^
http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/14004/reebok-big-hurt

If the link doesn't work do a search on ' Big Hurt ' - both colours are available.

On another note Reebok is really incompetent for not reaching out to Frank Thomas before dropping these. The insole has his trademark and logo on it plus the higher price tag would lead some to believe that he was already getting some cut from each sale.

They could in theory swap out the insoles but hopefully they can reach some sort of agreement.

Last edited:
I'm sure Reebok will just cut him a check.  Also if you ordered from SNS expect shipping delays as they are having a sitewide sale.

vood99 vood99 is right, all Reebok should do is replace the shoe pad with a regular one and avoid using Thomas' nickname.However, It might be cheaper to just cut him a check.

Last edited:
Mines came in a few days ago, i copped the black ones aswell, cant wait till opening day!!!

to me these fit just like shaqnosis, if u have wider feet i recommend a.5 size up,

I have narrow skinny feet most reebok basketball retros are a 9.5 except the Shaq Attaq those i have in a 9

hope the info helps u guys, im extremely pleased with these being from chicago and playing ball myself 

Big Hurt is my favorite baseball player/hitter in the game even over griffey

kinny feet

Nice! Ashame you don't get to see it at all while you rock them. Why hide it there only? Prolly cus they knew Bo would get pissed lol.

Sneakersnstuff has them for 30% off with only $10 shipping to the U.S. with no VAT and in both colorways.  Comes out to $105 shipped.
Just copped!!!.....hope the conflict that was recently bought up between frank and reebok doesnt prevent these from being shipped!!!!....fingers crossed my order goes through and i get em, really wanted them especially with the logo inside and the big hurt name on them!!!

Mines came in a few days ago, i copped the black ones aswell, cant wait till opening day!!!

to me these fit just like shaqnosis, if u have wider feet i recommend a.5 size up,

I have narrow skinny feet most reebok basketball retros are a 9.5 except the Shaq Attaq those i have in a 9

hope the info helps u guys, im extremely pleased with these being from chicago and playing ball myself 

Big Hurt is my favorite baseball player/hitter in the game even over griffey

kinny feet
Where did u order from???

Sneakersnstuff has them for 30% off with only $10 shipping to the U.S. with no VAT and in both colorways.  Comes out to $105 shipped.

Sooo tempted, want both...can't do it, but I can, tough decision, that $105 is too nice

I just got them from SneakersnStuff. Got nervous after reading that Frank Thomas is suing Reebok that these might not ever get out. 

Another reason I need to cop, potentially not releasing in the states, man oh man

I'm tempted, just can't push myself to do it right now.

This..

Damn, now I'm tempted to buy both pairs. ****

THIS!!

insole swap isnt that big of a problem so i wouldnt be too wrroied about these not releasing

insole swap isnt that big of a problem so i wouldnt be too wrroied about these not releasing

I dunno, they've already been marketed as the reebok big hurt so frank thomas could argue that even if they remove the branding and the name he would still be entitled to money that reebok may not be willing to pay. Tough call

Yeah, I'm not sure it would be just an insole swap. I haven't looked into it too much but everything I've read says that Frank Thomas wants the Shoe to stop being sold completely.

Yeah, I'm not sure it would be just an insole swap. I haven't looked into it too much but everything I've read says that Frank Thomas wants the Shoe to stop being sold completely.

I would just cut FT a cheque and be done with it. The price point of the Big Hurt retro seems to indicate that they already were paying him royalties.

They would need to remove the insoles and change the box label to something else in order to get past the trademark issues.

Back
Top Bottom