REEBOK: JANUARY 2008... same classic shoes, ALL NEW COLORS

Yes of course the pump is a major contributor to Reeboks resurgence back into the shoe game, but their other retros are turning heads as well. Here is a lookat my January shipment: The ever popular Court Victory Pump is reborn in this Earth Brown/Green twist. It wont get you better gas mileage or help stop globalwarming, but these kicks have that all natural naturemade organic flavor.

OH it gets better, this new colorway for the Court Victory Pump is very fresh indeed with a color combo that stops traffic and breaks necks. In my opinionthese would kill it with some blue laces. Anyone?

The purple laces really stand out on these new Omni Lites, but honestly I would swap them for some pink ones.

Reebok dipped into their running shoe history to revive yet another hot classic: the ERS 2000. These light weight sneakers are good to go:

And finally for the ladies we have something very nice indeed. A fresh new color for the ever popular Ventilator. Comes equipped with dry-fit-esque lining andodor fighting insoles. Not to mention a color combo that is bold and crispy!

I'm not huge on the Omni's, but the "Organic" Model is nice. I'm planning on picking up multiple pairs of the Sir Jam.

i dont' get it, u start out by saying the reebok line is much more than pumps, then follow up by showing a whole bunch of pumps...

damn.

the first 2 are hot
i cant stand low top reeboks..maybe thas why i'm not feelin' those other joints

Thanks for posting the pics of the Omni's with the white laces. That looks very clean!

man...i might need that second one now. i just pulled out some old nike jacket and was wondering what shoes i could match with it; didn't have any. thatsecond matches the blue/purple perfectly. third one was ok but when i saw the white laces they look a lot better.

ro22ss

Any clue on if, and when, you'll be receiving the Dual Pump runners?

A CT thread said that the first colorway was supposed to be released on January 8th, but I've yet to see them in the US so I just assumed that it was an EUrelease date.

I been searchin high & low for the Omni Lites & finally i could cop'em!!
happy.gif

I didnt order the that first color of the dual pump runners for my store. But other stores should have them by now. I will have a new retro color of the dualpump runners coming in MARCH. They are white/blue/green/yellow and they are FLIPPIN SWEET!

Between these and the Ballout III Mid (check the NT thread here), Reebok's lineof casual shoes is MILES ahead of any other company. No way would I put on the standard AFs or whatever Dunk Nike is coming out with when these joints arecoming. Hard, all of these. Definitely copped

Originally Posted by ro22ss

I didnt order the that first color of the dual pump runners for my store. But other stores should have them by now. I will have a new retro color of the dual pump runners coming in MARCH. They are white/blue/green/yellow and they are FLIPPIN SWEET!
2uj7581.jpg

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

(pic courtesy of r2b2 on CT)

Back
Top Bottom