Reebok Pump's 20th Anniversary

Reebok is getting ready to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of one of their most famed products, the Pump. It's hard to believe that the Reebok Pump hasbeen around for twenty years now but the sneaker company has invited a select number of retail partners to Boston for a meeting around the 20th Anniversary ofthe Pump including Solebox's Hikmet. It appears eachretailer who attended the meeting was presented with a Reebok Pump 20th Anniversary Varsity Jacket with the retailer's name and place sewn onto it as well.
reebok-pump-20th-anniversary-jacket-1.jpg

reebok-pump-20th-anniversary-jacket-2.jpg

I stopped by The Reebok pop-up store and I saw that they are retroing the Dee Browns in reverse colors.

I hope Reebok brings back some of the classics. I got my hands on some Dee Browns.

^^^^^ Well it is done in that exact colorway but not on that model. That model is the Omni Zone II, the one at the pop up shop is done on the normal omni lite.But still dope.

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

^^^^^ Well it is done in that exact colorway but not on that model. That model is the Omni Zone II, the one at the pop up shop is done on the normal omni lite. But still dope.

Are they out now?

^answering myself... these are out now at boutiques around the country (and online...)

they'll likely be just like the black colorway, seemingly around forever until they just vanish one day. they are NOT releasing again in the near future.the 1991, like the last colorway, is in each size.

pump heads grab your pairs now before they're gone... i already did.

For some reason the shoe just doesn't make sense to me as an Omni Lite. I remember seeing some samples in the spring and being quite disappointed.

^how so? as an omni lite it basically looks like a mid top omni zone II.

i'd rather have a real omni zone retro too, but it looks good for what it is.

IDK, I'd just rather have the Omni Zone II in that colorway. I'm usually not a huge sticker on stuff like that, but there are just some things that Ican't stand to see with changes made. I just pray that one of these stores are smart enough to flip a bringback model.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

^answering myself... these are out now at boutiques around the country (and online...)

they'll likely be just like the black colorway, seemingly around forever until they just vanish one day. they are NOT releasing again in the near future. the 1991, like the last colorway, is in each size.

pump heads grab your pairs now before they're gone... i already did.
Where online can I get those?
wink.gif

EastWest Worldwide has a decent size run left in stock for $115.

Use coupon code "Festivus" and get 25% off.

Comes out to around $100 shipped. Cant beat that price.

These pics bring up an interesting point:

The Pumps Dee wore in the dunk contest had to be Omni Zone II's because his had the white mesh treatment around the top and they were cut higher than theLites.

So that means the 1,991 numbered Omni Lite Dee Brown's aren't really the "Dee Brown" Pumps. Reebok pulled a fast one?

Originally Posted by Burns1923

These pics bring up an interesting point:

The Pumps Dee wore in the dunk contest had to be Omni Zone II's because his had the white mesh treatment around the top and they were cut higher than the Lites.

So that means the 1,991 numbered Omni Lite Dee Brown's aren't really the "Dee Brown" Pumps. Reebok pulled a fast one?

It's not a "fast one" everyone who knows anything about that contest knows he wore Omni-zones (which is just a higher version of the Omni-lite)However everyone associates the Omni-lite with Dee...

Back
Top Bottom