Reebok Pump's 20th Anniversary

Originally Posted by nitzski

Originally Posted by Burns1923

These pics bring up an interesting point:

The Pumps Dee wore in the dunk contest had to be Omni Zone II's because his had the white mesh treatment around the top and they were cut higher than the Lites.

So that means the 1,991 numbered Omni Lite Dee Brown's aren't really the "Dee Brown" Pumps. Reebok pulled a fast one?

It's not a "fast one" everyone who knows anything about that contest knows he wore Omni-zones (which is just a higher version of the Omni-lite) However everyone associates the Omni-lite with Dee...

I understand the difference between the models.

What I don't understand is the choice to use the Lites instead of the Zones; I definitely don't associate Omni's with Dee and the jury is certainlyout on the idea that "everyone" does.

This is another case of laziness on a shoe company's part imo. Put out the exact shoe he wore, not a similar model dressed up in the same colorway.

Originally Posted by THockey66

EastWest Worldwide has a decent size run left in stock for $115.

Use coupon code "Festivus" and get 25% off.

Comes out to around $100 shipped. Cant beat that price.
thanks just copped for $96.25 shipped with the 25% off.... btw the new code is GRANDMACASH

has anyone else bought from eastwest worldwide because i just received my pair of "reverses" and there is no numbers on the inside.... i also sawsomeone on hypebeast.com say the same thing

Edit: i just called up and the said the got them straight from reebok but they don't know why it doesn't have the numbering on the inside? he said ican exchange them but i have to pay for the shipping both ways... but im going to wear the shoes so i dont think its a big deal... i still dont know if ishould return them or not?

Quote:I understand the difference between the models.

What I don't understand is the choice to use the Lites instead of the Zones; I definitely don't associate Omni's with Dee and the jury is certainlyout on the idea that "everyone" does.

This is another case of laziness on a shoe company's part imo. Put out the exact shoe he wore, not a similar model dressed up in the same colorway

Agreed.

Dam I wish I got the black ones....guess I have to settle for the reverse cw's of the Dee Brown pumps.

Back
Top Bottom