Reebok RealFlex now available

Reebok is entering the 'natural movement' or Nike Free game with the Reebok RealFlex.  These are entering with absolutely no fanfair, but I've been looking forward to trying these out for a while.  Women's are available at eastbay and the Men's are available at FTL.  
http://www.footlocker.com/product/m.../?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH#sku=383189

65236244660ea3b5fa91640a30548da0194ef785_r.jpg

I didn't run in them but I did try on a pair and walked around the store in them. I found them to be EXTREMELY comfortable. I was very surprised.

I didn't run in them but I did try on a pair and walked around the store in them. I found them to be EXTREMELY comfortable. I was very surprised.

reebok is paying us very well to sell these....dont be suprised if you go in a footlocker and they are claiming it is the best shoe ever. lol

reebok is paying us very well to sell these....dont be suprised if you go in a footlocker and they are claiming it is the best shoe ever. lol

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Are FL associates getting $10 spiff on sales? 
nerd.gif

eek.gif

nerd.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

nerd.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

nerd.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i just left a footlocker where i picked up a gray and red pair.  this chic helping me went on a five minute sales pitch on the shoe.  i didn't have the heart to tell her i already knew i wanted the shoes before i walked in the store. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i just left a footlocker where i picked up a gray and red pair.  this chic helping me went on a five minute sales pitch on the shoe.  i didn't have the heart to tell her i already knew i wanted the shoes before i walked in the store. 

i personally didnt find them to be as comfortable as the climacool ride or the nike free run 2. they feel very tipsy as well

Back
Top Bottom