@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

cement/bred attaqs...

roll.gif

reebok is reaching hard with these

What did they end up costing?
Paid $245 for them, but it is what it is, hopefully will be my last over retail, like to keep the things under. 
 Brick city 11/29
Those are actually not that bad at all, I would cop with a solid discount. 

Last edited:
DAMN!!! Shaq Attaq Instapumps!!!!!!!!!!! I dropped major money for my DS pair a few years ago. Will be stacking up on those when they drop!

Yeah, I feel you. I really liked those back in 94, but they were too expensive for me back than, if they release the two original colorways, I will defiantly cop. 

I regret selling my extra pair of white attaqs, but it was a for a friend, and he's one of the biggest shaq fans that i know so i guess it's ok.. maybe he'll return the favor one day

That's ok. They might have to retro these again after every other CW gets marked down.

Not anytime soon I don't think, maybe in an year or so the earliest.

Last edited:
It'll be at least another 3-5 years before a Shaq Attaq retro IMO.

I have a question for all those who weren't able to get a pair of the Whites for retail on release date. What happened? What was the cause for you not being able to get them. I remember they were on multiple sites and it's not like they sold out in a matter of seconds like JB/Nike releases. I'm just confused because I distinctly remember multiple restocks and even JimmyJazz had sizes up for almost half an hour. 

I'm not trying to be an a-hole by asking.  I was easily able to buy 6 pairs and all under retail, so I'm just confused why there were so many people on this board that weren't successful. I've failed on just about every limited JB release since the whole Twitter system came into play but I've never even come close to failing with a Reebok release 

I was traveling at the time, and only thought Reebok.com sold them, went online 5 minutes after they open and all was sold out, never even thought to look anywhere else at the time. If I was sitting at home, wouldn't let them slide out of my hands. Same story happened on OG Kamikaze ll release. 

All the spots I knew had em online, sold out with a quickness. PYS sold out in less than a minute, reebok did too (good sizes at least), karma loop took a couple minutes, and kept putting sizes back up.

I was lucky enough to see shoe city post on FB about ycmc's pre order... Got mine for retail, no tax, and free shipping.

Let me start by saying I copped a pair in store at a local boutique.

The way the White Shaq Attaq's released were thru Reebok.com and boutiques in-store and online.  The problem online was all these boutique shops COULD NOT handle the traffic.  I tried 3-5 different sites right when they were supposed to have them, and the sites wouldn't even load.  So I made the decision to skip trying on reebok.com in the morning and head to my local boutique.  I got there 3 hours early and was third in line.  Would have struck out probably if I hadn't done that.

I remember over sleeping that day and every site I checked had long been sold out. So, I checked facebook to see how the lines were locally and headed out. Checked about three different spots, they did raffles so they were all gone.

On my way back home I thought I'd check this last spot everyone goes to, I walk in and there's a pair sitting on the front counter... So I ask shorty behind the counter what's up with them? Apparently someone didn't pick up they're raffle in time, and it just so happen to be my size :smile:

Last edited:
remember this is the same company who retroed og colorway twilight pumps and omni lite dee brown pumps within two years after they were retroed. so i wouldnt put it past them to offer the white shaq attack or og kamikaze 2 again quicker than you think

hell i think the dee browns and court victory pumps have been retroed 4 times each in the last decade...

Last edited:
That Christmas past color would have looked better on some Victory pumps

Victory Pumps look a lot better for color blocking

It'll be at least another 3-5 years before a Shaq Attaq retro IMO.

I have a question for all those who weren't able to get a pair of the Whites for retail on release date. What happened? What was the cause for you not being able to get them. I remember they were on multiple sites and it's not like they sold out in a matter of seconds like JB/Nike releases. I'm just confused because I distinctly remember multiple restocks and even JimmyJazz had sizes up for almost half an hour. 

I'm not trying to be an a-hole by asking.  I was easily able to buy 6 pairs and all under retail, so I'm just confused why there were so many people on this board that weren't successful. I've failed on just about every limited JB release since the whole Twitter system came into play but I've never even come close to failing with a Reebok release 

I don't remember it being this easy for people. Especially the multiple restocks

I got a pair and it wasn't that difficult. Didn't they release on a Friday? I think I went to lunch at 11 and picked them up. [shrug]

Back
Top Bottom