@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

All Reebok's and that is probably 90% of them at least run half a size smaller than the Nike, at least for me. Since 1991 that is, Nike is 8.5 and 8 for Reebok. 
 Nice! The OG are way better quality then the last release!
Which is the only release since original in 1993. And I would not say way better quality, these are not Jordans, we still have Full grain leather and we still have Graphlite, we still have nubuk, the differences are minor with the new release. If those were J's the price for that quality would have been around $300. 

Last edited:
I am so glad I was able to double up on the Black pair, I wish that was possible on the White, but Oh well...will now wait for the Brick City to go around $100 or less.

Even at $80, I'm still unwilling to pay for any colorway other than the White or Black models...

Nice shot, s dubl! Haven't worn either of my pairs yet, but regular to relaxed/loose fit is the way to go...

Normally I would agree with you, but can't say I don't like the Brick City, and I like them for $90-100 max.

I am so glad I was able to double up on the Black pair, I wish that was possible on the White, but Oh well...will now wait for the Brick City to go around $100 or less.
thats what im waiting for. then i'll scoop the christmas shaq attaq

Finally was able to pick up for a decent price

And picked these up yesterday. Love the quality, BUT I did have to examine a few pairs to find a good one.

Wonder if US will get another release?

What's up with the hang tag? Limited/numbered release?

Back
Top Bottom