@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

that blue yellow Dyno is fiiiire. Had a Dyno Pro and a GT Performer growing up, was never jealous of anyone elses bike 8) :smokin

So i had NO plans on copping any attaqs except maybe the white orlandos and i had no plans on doing that anytime soon. I ordered the Christmas Questions last week and while im searching instagram for
on foot picks of them etc i kept seeing the shaqs, i liked them but i just brushed it off. Few days later im walking through the mall doing some after xmas shopping and right out in the front display of a Champs
is the whole pack. Shaqs caught my eye right away didnt think they would looks so dope in person or on foot, while i was in the store i ordered them on ebay for $110shipped :D

got them a few days ago and wore them today, i went with a 10.5 i wear 11 in most nikes like lebron 11s and gloves even tho im in between 10.5/11 and they fit amazing right out the box. nice and comfortable and good lock down on foot which is great since i like to keep my laces loose, to me There more 420/Ninja turtle ish than xmas lol

Hate on Swizz all u want. I'm pretty sure this past year was the most relavent Reebok has been since the 90's

and he didnt have a damn thing to do with it

you coulda threw corny *** nick cannon out there to supposedly "get" shaq and it woulda been the same result

Is that supposed to be an LSU colorway? Or maybe a blue chips colorway?
How could that be an LSU cway and it's BLUE? Blue chips ok yeah but LSU c'mon man, and the fact that there was already an actual LSU a cway release with purple and tiger stripes

Why all the hate on Swizz? LOL c'mon...y'all acting like he's P Diddying his face on Reebok's brand. Go look on Reebok's site and there's NOT a SINGLE pic of him posing with the shoes. He post a pic of a upcoming release on IG and all of a sudden he's corny? Damn....ripping the man cause he got a job with Reebok. He's not a expert in the shoe business but WHERE is the expert at Reebok? They've been quiet like a rat pissing on cotton. Anyways.....Swizz seems like a laid back guy who loves art. Following him on IG, he's not constantly throwing up some Reeboks on the daily. ****....he post more pics of Art work and his family than Reeboks. He doesn't seem like a tool like y'all make him out to be IMHO

Damn still looking for the Black/Blue in a size 11.5 or 12 for the low....any help would be appreciated.

Why all the hate on Swizz? LOL c'mon...y'all acting like he's P Diddying his face on Reebok's brand. Go look on Reebok's site and there's NOT a SINGLE pic of him posing with the shoes. He post a pic of a upcoming release on IG and all of a sudden he's corny? Damn....ripping the man cause he got a job with Reebok. He's not a expert in the shoe business but WHERE is the expert at Reebok? They've been quiet like a rat pissing on cotton. Anyways.....Swizz seems like a laid back guy who loves art. Following him on IG, he's not constantly throwing up some Reeboks on the daily. ****....he post more pics of Art work and his family than Reeboks. He doesn't seem like a tool like y'all make him out to be IMHO

Yada yada yada swizz is a tool is all i read. Lol

This swizz character told us there woukd be a restock on the white shaq. Nothing. This **** said there would be an inverted shaqnosis og. Nothing. This **** stood there taking credit for **** that was probably already coming out.

Swizz sucks

End of story

Last edited:
Can't believe they've sat for this long. If my son would wear em, I'd scoop him a pair for that price.

To think i bought into the hype this past summer and jumped the janeys got a gun...

paid for retail plus shipping for the black and blues (the limited availability of the the whites got me nervous like first date with new mate... what a fate. Should have wait. But like a gullible gold fish, i took the master like bait).

On the flip side, one of the more comfortable shoes in my fleet. 

Easy to keep clean, go with many outfits... and they hide my cankles very very muy well, guays.

Aye papi!!!!

Last edited:
I got em on release with the coupon code @DreamTeamUSA posted... Don't mind what I paid one bit. Of course if I knew they'd go this cheap, I woulda waited...

But compared to price points on most other retros... Price after code, was very nice.

^Same here, luckily the coupon helped on a release date to bring them down to $127, but if I knew they will sit like this would have waited, still no regrets at all especially for the comfort and quality. 

Back when the white/blues were dropping I kept hearing/reading "just give me those blacks, I'm good" so I figured they would have moved just as fast as the white pair. I passed all together because I didn't want the headache. $90 shipped from FNL a few weeks before Christmas. But if I had paid more earlier...just choices we make to avoid stupid reseller headaches. Ah well.

Funny Shiekh were not shipping my Azure pair for the last 3 days, so I gave them a call today, the explanation was that they are waiting on a restock, since they had nothing the warehouse. So I told them to cancel it, and went ahead to order again with a better coupon, so now they are going to be only $59...not bad, not bad at all. 

Funny Shiekh were not shipping my Azure pair for the last 3 days, so I gave them a call today, the explanation was that they are waiting on a restock, since they had nothing the warehouse. So I told them to cancel it, and went ahead to order again with a better coupon, so now they are going to be only $59...not bad, not bad at all. 
I had the same thing happen with Shoe Palace. Found the white pair in my size only on site in Nov. After waiting 3 days I called and got the same restock BS. I was like restock on these? Thought it was a random return or stock room find. Just cancel thanks. Obv the blacks are still around so you should be fine but still...

Man they are such a jokers, just sent me confirmation that both Attaq's are shipped, after they told me that the first order is cancelled...Oh well, will have to return or sale, which I hate doing. 

i waited  almost a whole month for my shaqnosis from them, and they had pairs just sitting on the website ... they claimed that their shipment of my size was late.. i always use them as my last resort 

Idk if you guys are talking about shoe palace or shiekh but I ordered my black pair a coupla days ago from sheikh when the the free ship code came down the pipeline and they arrived today. I'm sure it helps that their warehouse is here in socal too. In any event they never sent me a confirmation email nor any tracking info but I can't complain since it was so quick.

Back
Top Bottom