@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Man these are still 160 at my local Champs, I wish they lower the price on these cause they only have my size here

Last edited:
Black/Blue, I know the YCMC20, but was hoping for anything more to bring it down below $50. Thank you anyway. 

Damn, did I just miss the Blue Chip pack?
Hopefully the shoe will sold alone with a higher quantity than 50.

cant believe i got this pack...what a nice surprise on my birthday weekend :nthat:

Good looks, too bad I didn't have an extra $300 lying around, lol. I'd be all over it. I love this cw

Sooo.....longs story short. After I ordered the "Brick City" from YCMC last Saturday (that's the 9th) and waiting a whole week, they never came. I called in again today and they told me that was the last pair and it was damaged, so they cant ship it to me.

But the good outcome is, and I give kudos to them for that, they are going to ship me a pair of the Black/White/Red Rail for the same price $64. I am pretty happy with that exchange. Now again I need to find the Brick City for the same price around $60. 

Just realized that those bastards at FNL are not allowing any coupon combinations with the WC now, was able before to use a $10 off and WC with it. 

Sooo.....longs story short. After I ordered the "Brick City" from YCMC last Saturday (that's the 9th) and waiting a whole week, they never came. I called in again today and they told me that was the last pair and it was damaged, so they cant ship it to me.

But the good outcome is, and I give kudos to them for that, they are going to ship me a pair of the Black/White/Red Rail for the same price $64. I am pretty happy with that exchange. Now again I need to find the Brick City for the same price around $60. 
And to quote my self, the story continues. YCMC called today saying they found me a pair of the Attaq, which I told them to send over of course. So now I really have to say, their customer service is just great! Both the Rail and the Brick City for $60 shipped, a very good deal IMO. 

Back
Top Bottom