@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

In my head I thought white was gonna be awesom...but now seeing it? Staying with the blue.

@Dc30 White gives it more of a 90's vibe. I would like to see how yellow would look
The place I went was a little shoe repair place in the mall that has a million laces. They had a yellow that matched...but only 27"...that woulda laced the first 3 eyelets lol. The stock was 70". But maybe I'll try it.

dc30 dc30
I swapped the laces for navy blue

Mine came in today, but the quality is a bit down than my first pair, still pretty awesome and much better than any JB retro. 

Mine came in today, but the quality is a bit down than my first pair, still pretty awesome and much better than any JB retro. 
I ordered mine from sneakersnstuff a couple months ago and don't have any complaints with quality. They are an awesome shoe.

Hey trent I have a quick question a lil' off topic of Shaq's.  I thought I saw you purchased the infrared 6's. How would you recommend fitment? TTS or 1/2 size down?

I ordered mine from sneakersnstuff a couple months ago and don't have any complaints with quality. They are an awesome shoe.

Hey trent I have a quick question a lil' off topic of Shaq's.  I thought I saw you purchased the infrared 6's. How would you recommend fitment? TTS or 1/2 size down?
answering your question, those are true to size.

For me they fit big, I wish I got a .5 smaller, but I dont have much of a choice now. 

Thanks bro, I think that's the way I'm gonna go. Now I have to find a descent price on these. PPL are asking outrageous prices for these.

Yeah its crazy, I wish I can exchange with someone, but with the amount of fakes around, I am not even going to try.

I'm actually looking for a 8.5, if you decide you want to get rid of em PM me and maybe we can work something out. I've been scouring ebay all week for a pair. This is why I don't buy Nike/JB anymore...lol

Would also love to see these in a Celtics colorway.....
I was thinking that just the other day! How cool would it be it Reebok re-did the og white version but replaced the azure blue with green metallic instead?

Back
Top Bottom