@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Bit the bullet and found a $200 pre-order....Cant miss out on these when I saw the prices on ebay 200 isn't bad at all not to mention I cant get off work Friday and I think Reebok.com is gonna be impossible. i hade these in 5th grade can't not have these.

Edit: caught the pre-order right on time it just got bumped up to 220.
$200 is a great price for a pre order, $220 isn't bad either. All I found on eBay for my size a week or so ago was 350. If I found $200 or $240 before I pre ordered on ycmc, I would've jumped on it.

I really feel like the hype for these is pretty high .. but its not retro jordan high. While they will sell out pretty quickly, I dont think they will be impossible like JB saturday releases. But then again Im not sure how Reebok.com handles traffic on RD. idk thats just my opinion, I could be wrong about the hype/demand.

On the reals, I wish YCMC would give some type of update though. This waiting is killing me and it hasnt even been a week yet. And I really dont want to have to wake up at 6am on a Friday morning before work

^^the difference in hype with these and Jordan releases is, the hype with these is mostly for people that actually want them. The Jordan hype is mainly for kids that feel they need them because everyone else feels they need them.

I really feel like the hype for these is pretty high .. but its not retro jordan high. While they will sell out pretty quickly, I dont think they will be impossible like JB saturday releases. But then again Im not sure how Reebok.com handles traffic on RD. idk thats just my opinion, I could be wrong about the hype/demand.

On the reals, I wish YCMC would give some type of update though. This waiting is killing me and it hasnt even been a week yet. And I really dont want to have to wake up at 6am on a Friday morning before work
You answered your own question....There is way more outlets online especially to get J's....Reebok.com is gonna be a disaster they havent been ready for an internet attack like they are gonna get Friday since the internet age began. There is no eastbay finishline ect...options. And then there is the fact that its mostly little retailers getting them. I know of 3 places getting them and 2 of them only received 1 size run. Im not taking any chances plus with the release on a Friday I can't get off work anyway.

Like I said a few pages back for those of you who were able to get on ycmc pre order expect a tracking number on Friday

Think/hope people who want this are mostly Shaq fans or dudes that where around back in the day when he just started.

So maybe less hype than with Jordans.

Plus they're 160 euro's in europe (US$210), so I guess I should be able to cop a pair on friday.

^^the difference in hype with these and Jordan releases is, the hype with these is mostly for people that actually want them. The Jordan hype is mainly for kids that feel they need them because everyone else feels they need them.
Oh yeah I know exactly what you mean.
Think/hope people who want this are mostly Shaq fans or dudes that where around back in the day when he just started.

So maybe less hype than with Jordans.

Plus they're 160 euro's in europe (US$210), so I guess I should be able to cop a pair on friday.
I didnt get these as a kid but I really wanted them so I got to get em now. i had another pair of pumps i dont remember exactly what they were called though. It may have been one of the Omni pairs. I just remember it was black and had some orange.
A friend called ycmc said all pre orders are boxed up and ready to go out Friday. #greatnews.
Best news of the day so far. Im more excited about getting these than I am the other 4 shipments I have coming this week. I will be rocking these the next day after they arrive.

Seems like most places WONT be getting these.....or just have no info available at the moment.

yeah, stores telling me to check back on the 18th like that's real life

way too close for a phantom day before shipment

2 kicks that came out during my senior year in high school (1992-93) come out this weekend: Shaq Attaqs and Jordan VIII Bugs Bunny.

Last edited:
damn, just got off the phone with my local spot and they finally confirmed they got them in, HOWEVER, it's only 1 run of sizes and the biggest is 12. ***** just got real over here. The regret for passing on the YCMC preorder is starting to kick in.

damn, just got off the phone with my local spot and they finally confirmed they got them in, HOWEVER, it's only 1 run of sizes and the biggest is 12. ***** just got real over here. The regret for passing on the YCMC preorder is starting to kick in.
dang that sucks. Figure out when you start to line up man

Just curious, why did you pass on YCMC?

Back
Top Bottom