@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Any emails from PYS? Status was an hour ago...

I'm not really counting on my order going through... Ill probably be up at 5 trying to grab pairs for homies :smh: I wake up early for releases more for others than I do for myself :lol:

Any emails from PYS? Status was an hour ago...

I'm not really counting on my order going through... Ill probably be up at 5 trying to grab pairs for homies
mean.gif
I wake up early for releases more for others than I do for myself
laugh.gif
nothing yet on mine, though not counting on it either

Might be too late. there were only 5 pairs left when i posted it. check their twitter or page if you doubt it.

All these stories of attempted purchases 
mean.gif
. That's why I stay away from buying big releases online. Too much trouble trying to buy there. Good I can go in the store today and get them.
nthat.gif

Am i the only up still waiting for a cancellation email ?.. is it safe to say i'm good ? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Wouldn't say you're safe, but you're chances are probably good.

Double check your spam email before you get too excited.

Is there any word on the black pair?

I know the red tow questions were pretty limited, then the blue toes dropped and basically sat for a few weeks/months in some areas. Maybe the blacks will get the same treatment.

FYI, to you guys waiting on confirmation from PYS, when I ordered my Fila shredders last week I got my cancellation e-mail 13hrs after I ordered (mind you I HAD received confirmation e-mail prior to that). Food for thought, sorry if its not what you want to hear.

Back
Top Bottom