@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

one of the few big man who could sell shoes and theres just no love for the big footers... most of these sites and stores only getting up to sz 12 or 13 :smh:

one of the few big man who could sell shoes and theres just no love for the big footers... most of these sites and stores only getting up to sz 12 or 13
mean.gif
I noticed that too. I think the only site that had a 14 was Reebok.com. I thought they would atleast have these up to a size 15.

if ur in the socal area  BAIT in diamond bar is doing a raffle till 3pm pst then announcing winner. 2753 S Diamond Bar, Ca. and they'll be releasing "limited quantities" on their site at 9pm pst. Baitme.com

For those who ordered from karmaloop, if you didn't use the coupon send them an email. They applied mine after, which brought my total down to about $130! Thanks to those who posted it BTW.

I was able to pick up a 13 from Reebok, a 10 for a friend (hopefully he wants it) from JJ, and then a 12 from Karmaloop at a discount. I should be good if they run big or small!

I love Nike shoes, but this year has been great with the Kamikazes and now these.

Local spot by my place had these in stock but sold out of my size. Nevertheless I wanted to check them in person to see what the quality is like. Overall construction is nice and they have that 'bulky feel' like the Kamikazes and Questions which captures that 'OG' feeling quite well.

I tried on a 10.5 instead of my true 10 and they were quite comfortable off the bat. Now the million dollar question about the the leather, is it good or bad? It's actually quite good, seemed reminiscent of the leather on my XVIIs - a bit on the light side yet supple. The turquoise leather is a bit on the cheap side but it's on parts of the shoe that won't affect overall comfort.

If you can get these at MSRP or less you did good - try not to pay reseller prices, especially when there's another drop in July.
Nice write up. Semi salty that I missed out, but I'll probably just use the rest of this month's shoe budget on Concord SBs, Zoom Revis', and replace this cop with Flyknits.

Last edited:
I got mine i called them.

I ain't get minds yet I'm still waiting they said it might be a delay because of what happend in Boston . Karmaloop is located in Boston, I got my order number just waiting on my shipping confermation number .

Asked earlier but dont think I got reply

Anyone who ordered of YCMC get their tracking # yet?

Anybody in Houston AA had pairs and city gear Mesa had some thank me later if you get them

Asked earlier but dont think I got reply

Anyone who ordered of YCMC get their tracking # yet?
I didn't but I called and dude was ready to give it to me, but I didn't have a pen or anything. Said will be going our today.

Back
Top Bottom