@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Ordered my pair from JJ's. FedEx tracking says it was delivered at my front door at 1:40pm today; however, when I got home I found nothing. Have any of you experienced a missing package from ordering kicks? And if so, what happened and how did you handle the situation?

Ordered my pair from JJ's. FedEx tracking says it was delivered at my front door at 1:40pm today; however, when I got home I found nothing. Have any of you experienced a missing package from ordering kicks? And if so, what happened and how did you handle the situation?
You really need us to tell you to call FedEx?

someone probably just took off with it. if you're getting something by fedex just call them to hold it at a kinkos so you can pick it up in person

Of course, do the routine look-around. One time, my UPS guy hid a package under a chair in my patio that took me awhile to find. Another, they left it at my next door neighbor's. After those incidents, I now just hold all my shipments at Will-Call. If you still can't find it, call FedEx and they'll do the protocol of asking the delivery guy of how he delivered it. Most likely, you just get refunded after filing a claim after they complete their investigation...

[Both of you knock it off or you'll be ejected from this discussion.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sneakers of the year!Waited 21 years.Dissappointed reebok didn't do Shaw Attaq logo t or Pump snap!

Update to my missing package: Ended up going out for dinner. Came back and as I pull up to the driveway at around 8:00pm, my package is sitting right in front of my gate. It probably got misdelivered to a neighbor's house and I was lucky that whoever got it, was kind enough to walk it over and return it in front of my house. Phew!!

These kicks originally came out my senior year in high school, and I finally own a pair at age 37. Snapped a quick shot of my pair below.

Quick shot? man that looks straight up catalog status, lol. Glad to hear you got them safe n' sound. You have awesome neighbors too

Oh yeah, just got my ups tracking number from sneakersnstuff. Can't wait for Friday!

Last edited:
If there wasn't so many damn sneakers releasing in May and June I would've doubled up on the sneakerhead page. Regardless I'm just happy to have these and can't wait for the summer. Also might need that throwback Magic warmup

Just wondering what shirts are you guys wearing with these? I cant seem to find a blue that matches the color on the shoe. (Pics if possible)
Like other NTers have said. You can wear these with anything you want these days. If you really want a matching shirt....just look up Azure or baby blue colored shirts in Google, or you can just go to your mall and look. People these days wear anything with their sneakers. If you can wear Camouflage pants with bright orange or yellow kicks......then you can do the same with the Shaq's.
tongue.gif

Like other NTers have said. You can wear these with anything you want these days. If you really want a matching shirt....just look up Azure or baby blue colored shirts in Google, or you can just go to your mall and look. People these days wear anything with their sneakers. If you can wear Camouflage pants with bright orange or yellow kicks......then you can do the same with the Shaq's.
tongue.gif
agree..you really don't have to find a tee that matches the  light blue color..these sneakers match with anything..eg tee in blue, red, black, yellow, white or grey..+ a pair of jeans and you re fine.

ForeverSneakz.com preorder came thru . glad I did that with all the craziness surrounding this release

got mine today. Glad I went half a size down. However they have some minor quality flaws (e.g. glue stains). Overall I liked the Kamikaze Retros a bit better quality-wise (I only got the og colorway). Nonetheless I'm glad I got these legendary sneakers!

Last edited:
Whoever said these were bad quality has lost their minds.

Outside of the JD sports canvas AF1's I got recently and maybe the Corks, these **** on anything Nike/JB has put
out in a few years.

You might get out of retro, non-retro Nike sneakers are good quality

My fellow sock enthusiasts. i found these blue NBA socks they are even called Azure blue just like the color on the Shaq Attaqs...What do you all think. Would these socks work with the Shaq Attaqs?

I don't understand why guys need help from other guys on how to dress. Did your mom still dress you in high school?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom