@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Another pic. Can't wait.
LOL, keep posting these, you'll help kill the hype.

Just checked my tracking for the heck of it, and i seen scheduled for early delivery.. so they will be here some time today! 
nthat.gif

edit: now it's saying not till tomorrow 

Last edited:
So how do we find out exactly what stores are getting these?..I asked a guy at Jimmy Jazz yesterday and he said that his store doesn't even carry Reebok, but JJ online does..My dude at FNL said he doesn't have them on any of his lists for releases, which being only 2 weeks away he would already know if they are selling them, so FNL isn't getting them..

So how do we find out exactly what stores are getting these?..I asked a guy at Jimmy Jazz yesterday and he said that his store doesn't even carry Reebok, but JJ online does..My dude at FNL said he doesn't have them on any of his lists for releases, which being only 2 weeks away he would already know if they are selling them, so FNL isn't getting them..
Jimmy Jazz, Villa, Shiekh, City Gear, DTLR, Shoe Palace and Reebok.com

so far only confirmed retailers. FTL and its group should get them if they got the answers and kamikazes (i think they did) anyway .. more than likely if you dont have those stores in your area than its online until FTL etc joins the party

Jimmy Jazz, Villa, Shiekh, City Gear, DTLR, Shoe Palace and Reebok.com

so far only confirmed retailers. FTL and its group should get them if they got the answers and kamikazes (i think they did) anyway .. more than likely if you dont have those stores in your area than its online until FTL etc joins the party

Thanks..I have a Jimmy Jazz near me, but it's really new..They have some great Nike stuff, but that's it..The person who I asked about the Shaq's made it a point to tell me that that particular store doesn't stock Reebok..And i have none of the other stores around me..So I guess I'll try and see if my Champs, FootAction, or Foot Locker will get them..And I'm sure reebok.com will be a catastrophe..

these or the bugs bunny?

160 is a lot for some reeboks

Thats what i was saying at first but without hesitation im getting these idc. I'll prob grab the 8s too if i can get thru online and if im not feeling em ill just sell em oh well.

not quite sure yet whether I'll try to get a pair. I really like reebok pumps in general but in this case I like the black shaq attacks a little bit better. I hope Reebok will release the black version later.

these or the bugs bunny?

Not just knocking you but trips me out when people say this LOL. Jordan's have the HIGHEST quality and HAVE more better materials than ANY other shoe on the market. Definitely worth the $180+ price tag. That is.....ONLY from retail, not counting the resellers price of $300+.
nerd.gif
 That being said......I would get the Jordan's if you like raffling and picking straws for line position.

Not just knocking you but trips me out when people say this LOL. Jordan's have the HIGHEST quality and HAVE more better materials than ANY other shoe on the market. Definitely worth the $180+ price tag. That is.....ONLY from retail, not counting the resellers price of $300+.
nerd.gif

That being said......I would get the Jordan's if you like raffling and picking straws for line position.

:nerd: I hope this is a joke....if not.... :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Lol smdh pure comedy funny how ppl associate price with quality and percieve higher price equals better material/status/quality. I never complained about JBs quality because at the end of the day nobody is gonna be able to see the imperfections on the shoe while your wearing them and I'm not tryna score points on a damn shoe lol.... love what reebok is doing with the retros tho can't wait for the shaq attaqs not attacks lol

Lol not trippin on the 8s my cdp still look.fresh..... if it wasnt for that i dunno what i would vepull the trigger for that price.....
160 for sme shaq attack though........ smh

these or the bugs bunny?

nerd.gif

That has to be an attempt at some Jedi mind trick ish.

Back
Top Bottom