@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Well i'm just gonna have faith in my pys order.. if it get's cancelled o well i still have a pair.. was just trying to double up on these.. congrats to everybody that's getting through 
nthat.gif
 and shout to Qboogie for the heads up

Last edited:
well this sucks... reebok site was working fine... just not in time to get the 14
had a 14 in my cart on citygear, tried to checkout and kept getting bad gateway
jimmy jazz smooth site but no 14

Great.
Got all the way thru Reebok.com
Hit confirm, they tell me they're out of stock, but still take my money anyway.
Guess they learned how to do business from Finishline.

got through on JJ, hope it confirms.

fail by rbk for going live early AND for letting be get to submitting my card and saying OOS... :smh:

and apparently rbk authorized my card... :smh:

Last edited:
Great.
Got all the way thru Reebok.com
Hit confirm, they tell me they're out of stock, but still take my money anyway.
Guess they learned how to do business from Finishline.

same exact thing happened to me smh.
was able to get through on JJ right after though.

I didn't know you had to type in "Shaq" in on Reebok.com :smh: Man, I missed out.

You didn't. The "BUY NOW" button appeared on the Shaq splash screen.

he means you couldnt just go to new releases like i was doing. I had to type in shaq attack to get to the splash screen

My rebook order says open but i havent gotten an email so hopefully it goes through ok

Last edited:
Reebok's ******ed...I was at payment processing for an 11.5....as soon as I click on process payment or whatever it is, I get a message code stating that inventory has been sold out.......then I check my bank account and see the deduction for the transaction made...go to reebok.com and I have an order number in there...so now I'm not sure what to think, did not get an email yet confirming order. :stoneface:

RBK was waaaaaay too easy......
nerd.gif
 My PYS got cancelled so hopefully im good. Clicked on early.

now theres a big sold out sign over the Shaq page. whew!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom