@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

reebok had the link up on twitter yesterday...yall heads should be used to the twitter link stuff by now...the page went live like 5 min early

Stupid JJ...kept getting an error that the order # has already been used.

I'll wait for restocks.  Done with this release for now.

also, i asked JJ's live help like an hour ago if they were getting the shaqs today and dude said no.. :lol:

Reebok's ******ed...I was at payment processing for an 11.5....as soon as I click on process payment or whatever it is, I get a message code stating that inventory has been sold out.......then I check my bank account and see the deduction for the transaction made...go to reebok.com and I have an order number in there...so now I'm not sure what to think, did not get an email yet confirming order. :stoneface:

I'm in the same boat.
Probably means there's nobody in the office till monday to cancel oversells.

also, i asked JJ's live help like an hour ago if they were getting the shaqs today and dude said no..
laugh.gif
Yeah, I asked them at like 7:45 and they said all product was released at midnight. By the time I saw it in here and went back, no size 12

is an order confirmation from JJ usually solid?  Have you guys ever had a cancel from them?

Got through on Jimmy with a size 10.5. I'm normally an 11 but I'm taking a risk. I can wear 10.5 in things like AF1 and AJVII. Not in the Kobe stuff or Lebron stuff though. Hopefully they aren't too tight. BTW does everybody on Earth wear a size 11. Seriously it's been crazy hard to get that size in anything lately. Impatiently waiting on shipping confirmation.

PYS still hasn't cancelled my second order from them...and I just got another pair from JJ off of my phone...If I get both then I'll be looking to trade one of them for an 11.5 (I have a size 9) for my homeboy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom