@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Lol guess not 
roll.gif
 I was just saying how every single Jordan is hyped nowadays just seeing what everyone's feedback is. 
There is and always will be hype with a jordan release. if you want them then dont sleep in. Theyll sell out instantly and online will be a nightmare like always just like in store is going to be a hassle.

I got a reserved ticket for a 13 im taking back to the store because im a 12 and was lookin to trade, but i dont even want them

I finally got the site to load but don't even see them avail......hmmm

Last edited:
I was in as well. once you search you will get that server issue

We're very sorry, we're just a bit too popular at the moment. We are working vigorously to get everything fixed and will be back online as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Walked into my local shop, no lines and about 5 mins past their 11am opening time. Tried on a 10 and a 10.5 ( I'm normally a 10.5) and they felt TTS. Bought my pair and was out in 10 mins. Lighter then expected on feet and the quality is solid in person.

Can someone post the JJ back packer gif for me. Tried to google it but nothing. Want to show a friend what I was talking about.

Walked into my local shop, no lines and about 5 mins past their 11am opening time. Tried on a 10 and a 10.5 ( I'm normally a 10.5) and they felt TTS. Bought my pair and was out in 10 mins. Lighter then expected on feet and the quality is solid in person.

im hoping i can write the same message on NT tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom