@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

It was an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE yesterday morning going to various DTLRs and Shoe City stores in the Richmond, Va area and meeting/seeing 30+ year old heads out getting their shoes... With no lines, drama, issues or resellers around pre-10 am. The convos and networking that took place was def a retro Niketalk of 98-05.

Just good to see that "era" back in the flesh, if even for just a couple hours for one day.
This

after all of that drama with PYS, i did end up getting a pair from them too.

sounds like these might run a little big, they run big like the new Retros do? they always seem .5 size big to me now.

after all of that drama with PYS, i did end up getting a pair from them too.

sounds like these might run a little big, they run big like the new Retros do? they always seem .5 size big to me now.

Nah fam, it's because newer Nikes are a .5 size too small. Reebok has consistently been TTS for the past decade.

pys cancelled on me, reebok, jimmy jazz, city gear sold out on me and they cancelled an order from sheiks

yea i took alot of Ls yesterday :smh:

I asked the same thing. Mostly the answer was they are tts. But there was one comment that someone preferred to size down. I got a 10.5 from Jimmy Jazz. To me it was worth the risk to grab these.
I went down .5 and I have a wide. Perfect fit

Shoe Palace had 4 pair this morning at the release...said they would be first come first serve on the phone yesterday...they decided to do a raffle which would of helped me as I was 6th in line..nothing...this shoe just wasn't meant for me...

I took L after L on this release yesterday. Not tripping and paying resell prices. Shoe is semi grail status for me but its not worth more than retail + tax + ship, IMO

Chose next day shipping from End. Got my pair this morning. :D

I'd like to give a huge shout-out to the good folks at 'Sneaker'; a premium clothing/footwear boutique based-out of Charleston, SC! I've dealt with them previously & the service was great as usual. The associate that helped me out was named Tyler so if you're ever in or around the Charleston area, I'd definitely recommend hitting-up this spot!

They are currently working on their online website to cater to everyone outside of South Carolina so I'd certainly put them on your radar for future releases...
http://www.facebook.com/SneakerFF

FEET
-------
FIRST

Last edited:
Yeah some one told me about that spot the other day, and i was wondering if they did online now i know, and what is that your driving bruh ?

Sad I missed out on a 13. I'd love to see a pic with black laces when/if anyone give it a shot.
they're around, and resell prices is already coming down...300 is a HARD celling for em cats aint getting that as other nike retros start

to proliferate. expect these between 200-22ish as da weeks go by.

if you ordered from YCMC.com shoot me a message with your order number. i'll check it in the system and let you know your tracking details...

Also we had a pretty dope event last night at our Mall of PG location. Check it out @ http://blog.ycmc.com

or below:

Beginning at 7am on Friday, April 19th, over 60 eager Reebok Classic enthusiasts lined up at our Shoe City store located in the Mall of Prince George’s to grab the highly anticipated re-release of the Shaq Attaq. Later that evening at 6pm, 200+ eager Reebok Classics fanatics attended our exclusive Reebok Classic Shaq Attaq Release Party for a second wave release. Even the Arizona Cardinals’ Darnell Docket was spotted among the crowd of attendees.

With WPGC’s Peter Parker broadcasting live from our store, partygoers received 1 raffle ticket upon entry to secure a chance to purchase a pair of Shaq Attaqs later that night. To enable patrons to get an even better chance at securing a pair, we set up a basketball Pop-A-Shot basketball hoop and those scoring 61 points or more (Shaq’s career high in a game) received another raffle entry and a free Reebok t-shirt.

In addition to the games and giveaways, we also hooked our attendees up with free Kookaburra Wings, Alice Springs Quesadillas and Bloomin Onion Petals courtesy of Outback Steakhouse and quenched their thirst with Vitamin Water courtesy of our good friend Dee at Coca-Cola.

After the event dust settled and the 8pm hour approached, we had a special treat to all in attendance – a pair of Shaq Attaqs signed by Shaquille O’Neil himself! We added this incentive to the raffle and gave away each shoe to 2 lucky people! Following the raffle, 24 lucky winners scored a pair of the exclusive Reebok Classic Shaq Attaq. Peep the pics!

ican... Message sent.

Even looked dope! Wish we had spots that did stuff like that closer to me.

Got my tracking info last night and should be here by Monday. Can't wait and thanks again for that link

TTS.. Also tried a half size down and that fit pretty good..

Anyone think of just going a half size up and using the pump for a more snug fit?

Back
Top Bottom