@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Those who say the quality is bad. Bad compared to what? If you're talking New Balance made in the USA/UK I see your point. But really what else. Just really curious about this.

Those who say the quality is bad. Bad compared to what? If you're talking New Balance made in the USA/UK I see your point. But really what else. Just really curious about this.

I think a lot of people are just nit picking.
They're used to whatever cheap crap Nike/JB uses now-a-days.
Pleather takes longer and creases differently than leather does.
They forget what a soft real leather looks, feels and acts like.
Back in the OG days when you got somewhat decent quality leather on Jordans...
It was a lot more like the Retro Shaq than any Retro Jordan of the past few years.

Last edited:
Some more throwback photos...

Back when he was in Orlando, I had all those 'collectable' Pepsi bottles as well as All Sport drinks he promoted. Still have a lot of memorabilia from Magic games as well. Might have to dig-up some stuff...

Great review by nightwing2303 of the Shaqs. If you have never seen his reviews. I recommend you watch them. He does a nice job and even shows them on feet with jeans and shorts so you have an idea of what it will look like. 

I dont think anybody was not picking just pointing I know personally I was stating my observation of the shoe.

All in all its a decent quality shoe I rocked my all weekend for some reason only the left shoe creased. As far as the leather its real soft I like the feel of it buT if you prefer your leather stiff you may not like it. To me it doesn't matter.

Overall great shoe like I said I rocked all weekend as far as build quality in my opinion besides the super soft buttery leather with I like despite it creasing more there not far above the so called "crappy" Jordan quality to me.

Thanks for this. I like them with the shorts of real dark jeans but the others weren't doing it for me. Excited to get mine in the mail

Really dope review. Not into YT shoe vids, but Nightwings are always good.

The on feet look amazing. I can't wait to get my pair ::Birdman hand rub::

I dont think anybody was not picking just pointing I know personally I was stating my observation of the shoe.

All in all its a decent quality shoe I rocked my all weekend for some reason only the left shoe creased. As far as the leather its real soft I like the feel of it buT if you prefer your leather stiff you may not like it. To me it doesn't matter.

Overall great shoe like I said I rocked all weekend as far as build quality in my opinion besides the super soft buttery leather with I like despite it creasing more there not far above the so called "crappy" Jordan quality to me.
One shoe creasing more than the other is not because of the construction of the shoe. It's because of how you walk with your lead foot...

One shoe creasing more than the other is not because of the construction of the shoe. It's because of how you walk with your lead foot...

Lead foot hahaha okay bruh I walk regular in them I don't care if they crease just saying what I observed with my pair said that in every post and I also never said it was cause of the construction of the shoe thaT it creased its because of the soft leather which again I said I liked just posted my observations in them.

Lead foot hahaha okay bruh I walk regular in them I don't care if they crease just saying what I observed with my pair said that in every post and I also never said it was cause of the construction of the shoe thaT it creased its because of the soft leather which again I said I liked just posted my observations in them.
Not sure if serious...:x

funny how these and the viii were released some 20 years later. i still remember phil knight talking trash on these on 20/20 back in the day.

i was never a big fan of these as i chose the jordan viii over these but looking at them now you have to appreciate the design. the white colorway moreso than the black colorway.

Got my pair today. I have to say the quality is better than Jordan, so I am happy. The pair looks tremendous in person. The blue just pops. I'm very happy!! I also usually wear a size 8.5, but I got a size 8 and they fit perfect. I think you can go up or down a half size and either way will work. They run a tad bit big and if you go up the pump will get that nice snug fit.

One question, how do you release the air? :rolleyes

Got my pair today. I have to say the quality is better than Jordan, so I am happy. The pair looks tremendous in person. The blue just pops. I'm very happy!! I also usually wear a size 8.5, but I got a size 8 and they fit perfect. I think you can go up or down a half size and either way will work. They run a tad bit big and if you go up the pump will get that nice snug fit.

One question, how do you release the air?
eyes.gif
as far as i can see, the nike 8.5US is 25.8cm long while the reebok 8US is 26cm..so you are 100% right for your specific size..i see that some reebok and nike sizes are different in length..so it depends on your specific size.

I am salty as hell i still dont have these, Reebok cancelled my order just today, but I guess I should have figured that much. Maybe theyll lower on price on ebay.....

Shaq's quality is awesome compare to the 8's. Got tons of compliments on my Shaqs and ended up sellin the 8's for retail.

I am salty as hell i still dont have these, Reebok cancelled my order just today, but I guess I should have figured that much. Maybe theyll lower on price on ebay.....

Reebok did the same thing to me but they didn't have the decency to send me a cancellation email. I called back 5 hours later and the rep told me that in fact it was cancelled. I'm glad I didn't settle or I would of been sick.

I had the same experience with Reebok. Luckily, I picked up a pair off karmaloop. Although, they're a size 10 and I wear an 11/11.5. Hopefully they fit.

Back
Top Bottom