@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

hopefully they go on sale

was at the mall today and every store that received the shoe still have them in stock

the shoe looks better in person i must admit but i can still live without them for 160

What :lol:

There were numerous quality complaints about the Answer, from the different shades of gold and sizing to them not having the DMX technology like the OG's anymore.

It's just that they're not Jordans so people don't nitpick and try to be like everybody else complaining. It's the cool thing to criticize JB.

My black Shaq's had more glue than any Jordan I've gotten this year.
And I can't even imagine if peoples Jordans came with wrinkles like some of these.

The only brand I've seen that tends to bring it each and every time is New Balance.

Repped!!.....

Said pretty much the same thing in this thead when the whites dropped

after shipping it's almost regular retail ... nothing beats that one deal courtesy of dreamteam atm. Kicks going on sale way quick these days I guess cause of all these damn releases that are being churned out.
Speaking of my pair just came in from rbk.com courtesy of dreamteam

sizes 9/9.5/10/11.5 under retail for those looking

http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/reebok-shaq-attack-black-azzure
no 11.5 

frown.gif

Does anyone have photos of the Shaq 2?  I had it as a child and can't find any pictures online.  I'd love to reminisce.  Glue and paint deficiencies on all my recent Reebok purchases, but doesn't bother me too much.

This Attaq 2 design wise is a total flop. But, it may just be the lack of appealing color blocking. I'd like to mess with it in Photoshop to see the potential.

yea its kind of weird how the shaq attack 1> the rest of the shaq attack line... i think it went up to 4

Just copped mine for 128 shipped off KL using a promo code/rep code combination. They only have size 9 available though.

Black ones were better looking IMO:
I need these, just the black ones. My prick step father had copped those but in his size, he also did that with the Nike Air Ndestrukt, asked me which ones I liked than got them in his size. Anywho when he wasn't around I stomped around in these although they were huge on me at the time. I'd love to have these now for that nostaglic purpose.

I feel  that the shaq 2's looked better on feet, the pictures don't do it justice with  the tongue tucked in (Photo's appreciated).  Personally I liked the shaq line up until the preacher and steel (though the move to LA probably played a part), makes me want to download shaq diesel the album, or maybe just check the Fu schnickens track.

I feel  that the shaq 2's looked better on feet, the pictures don't do it justice with  the tongue tucked in (Photo's appreciated).  Personally I liked the shaq line up until the preacher and steel (though the move to LA probably played a part), makes me want to download shaq diesel the album, or maybe just check the Fu schnickens track.

First CD i ever purchased with my own allowance. What memories, "What's Up Doc? Can We Rock?"

The Preacher's the one I'm waiting patiently for. They had a re-imagining of it called the Sermon that dropped last year or the year before - hit the outlets en masse.

Here's a cool thread from a while back:

http://niketalk.com/t/76176/my-shaquille-oneal-collection-09-6-6-update

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom