@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

@ $29.99 Y'all are being greedy!

Considering what people are dropping on kicks these days, anything under $100 I would consider a steal.

Anything under $100 for the OG White colorway would've been a steal. 

All other GR colorways, including the Black/Blue, you shouldn't be paying any more than $50 plus shipping

Anything under $100 for the OG White colorway would've been a steal. 

All other GR colorways, including the Black/Blue, you shouldn't be paying any more than $50 plus shipping

If you can find the black/blue at that level in a 12, PM me and I'll be all over it. I can only find that price in sizes around 8.

just saw the black/blue in the palm beach gardens mall today for 159.00 
roll.gif

@ $29.99 Y'all are being greedy!

Considering what people are dropping on kicks these days, anything under $100 I would consider a steal.

I agree to an extent. I agree that less than $100 is a good deal for most shoes, but once you find a color way for $50 that "deal" price point changes.

GEAUX TIGERS! I'm waiting on these to go on discount before I cop. When you put them on the floor, I find they look much better than they look on the shelf.

Man I don't have the luxury to wait for deep discounts on something I really want since I wear a big size. $79 with no tax and free ship was a deal for me since I was honestly ready to pull the trigger when they hit under $100

Totally agree, I dropped $127 on a release date, never regretted. And copped two more pairs from Sheikh $60 each.  

All I am saying is when you have these Attaqs in hand.... they definitely don't feel like a $29.99 shoe.

I used to get excited about paying $50 for Roshes! And they are not 1/4 the shoe of these...

All I am saying is when you have these Attaqs in hand.... they definitely don't feel like a $29.99 shoe.

I used to get excited about paying $50 for Roshes! And they are not 1/4 the shoe of these...

Yes we're all agreeing with you. It's a pity that cats will pay $200+ for some plastic Nike/JB but won't cop a well made Reebok product. Attaqs are definitely one of the better made Reebok shoes.

That's the nature of the beast today, you know how it is my friend. I would rock the Attaq with more pleasure than any Jordan. 

Last edited:
I just came up on these Reebok Shaq Attack/Attaqs while rummaging through my garage.

I was rockin' these joints when I was in 8th grade!!! I distinctly remember NEVER wearing them for fear of getting them dirty, then I grew out of them.

As you can see...they're in great shape still. I just can't believe I found these things. I thought they were loooooooooong gone. Ma-dukes must've put them on tuck for me way back when.

Damn...I have had these shoes for 17 years! My oldest pair!

How much are they worth now?

How much are they worth now?

Only as much as someone is willing to pay - and I would venture not much as the Attaq White/Black retro is easily one of the top 5 retros of 2013. Get that pair if you absolutely want a pair of Attaqs.

Only as much as someone is willing to pay - and I would venture not much as the Attaq White/Black retro is easily one of the top 5 retros of 2013. Get that pair if you absolutely want a pair of Attaqs.
Man, I got my eyes on that Azure combo. Found two sites with them, but don't get paid until next week. Flightclub being one for $125 (And I live in BX). And they have one pair left in my size (13) on both sites. 

I NEED N****S JUST TO PRAY FOR ME, I NEED N*****S JUST TO PRAY FOR ME *JOE BUDDEN VOICE*

Back
Top Bottom