Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Interested to see how the hypebeasts figure out a resell price on these. Smh
LMAO at thinking these will have any resell value. They will sit on shelves. Just because a couple of rinky dink sites sold out of preorders doesn't mean they're gonna be flying off shelves at major retailers like Footlocker, Finish Line, etc. I'll guarantee that anyone on this site that wants to buy a pair of these will be able to get their size for retail or less. Anyone who has difficulty finding their size can personally contact me and i'll find them a pair. That's a bet. That's how confident I am about these sitting.

Interested to see how the hypebeasts figure out a resell price on these. Smh
LMAO at thinking these will have any resell value. They will sit on shelves. Just because a couple of rinky dink sites sold out of preorders doesn't mean they're gonna be flying off shelves at major retailers like Footlocker, Finish Line, etc. I'll guarantee that anyone on this site that wants to buy a pair of these will be able to get their size for retail or less. Anyone who has difficulty finding their size can personally contact me and i'll find them a pair. That's a bet. That's how confident I am about these sitting.
Define "Sitting" , did the Kamikaze 2 "sit"?

Just check FTL launch locator, these are everywhere in my city! Dudes should have no problem coppin. They probably will sit a for a few minute.......

Define "Sitting" , did the Kamikaze 2 "sit"?
I'd say a reasonable definition of "sitting" would be over 3 weeks. And yes, certain colorways of the Kamikaze 2 did sit. Other than the OG Colorway and maybe the Raindrops the rest were available well after the release date.

Finally got a chance to go over my pairs. Definitely a bit snug due to the heel's half-boot, but I'd say stick TTS if you have narrow-to-medium width feet as it's a comfortable 'snug'. If you're flat-footed and/or just have wide feet, I'd suggest going up a 0.5 size. Despite having the same Hexalite/Ultra Hexalite technology as the Kamikaze IIs in the forefoot & heel, the Kamikaze IIs feel slightly better. Overall, I'm very happy with this release...
View media item 487419

I will be passing on these for now.. i picked up some stuff that i couldn't pass on,  plus i just grabbed them "shadow" 1's for $200 and will be grabbing the 4's this weekend also.. so hopefully these stick around for a second

Last edited:
I called two local finishlines and they both said no they werent getting them but they didnt sound like they knew what they were talking about so ina take it with a grain of salt

Every footlocker and footaction i call are saying first come first serve on the shaqs. Dont think the hype is big

With that being said i think the toro 4's is whats taking all the hype away from these and thats fine with me

damn I didn't know a lot of places like Packer did pre-sales.  Anyone know any other place doing pre-sale?

damn I didn't know a lot of places like Packer did pre-sales.  Anyone know any other place doing pre-sale?

PYS has done them for most of the Reebok releases. They havent done one for the nosis yet. Keep an eye out, bound to pop up sooner or later.

Early Look in HD Guys... (If the vid doesnt post in the thread somebody please embed it from my youtube channel ... link in my sig)

Real talk. I checked on launch locator and only one store in my area are getting them. Are any other stores getting em? I beleive hope that the 4s and shadow greys are gonna get more attention. Hypebeats love jordans. especially anything red. The 1s are especially tough. but they also like nostalgia. plus the shaqs are only 115. anyone else wanna amp up my pipe dream?

Finally got a chance to go over my pairs. Definitely a bit snug due to the heel's half-boot, but I'd say stick TTS if you have narrow-to-medium width feet as it's a comfortable 'snug'. If you're flat-footed and/or just have wide feet, I'd suggest going up a 0.5 size. Despite having the same Hexalite/Ultra Hexalite technology as the Kamikaze IIs in the forefoot & heel, the Kamikaze IIs feel slightly better. Overall, I'm very happy with this release...

nice pics thanks for the input.

I'm just glad that the retail on these is $115, it almost makes up for me not getting the Shaq Attaq's.

Anyone who has difficulty finding their size can personally contact me and i'll find them a pair. That's a bet. That's how confident I am about these sitting.
I hope you are right, hate to see my self in another Shaq Attaq situation. 

if these sit for a few days i wil ldef scoop and these will be my first reebok ever, cant wait! so any info on the reverse black/white colorway, im interested to see how those look

I don't think there will be a reverse color, since it never was in 95-96, unless Reebok decides to make one just couse they can. 

Back
Top Bottom