Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

not sure if anyone posted already but if all else fails for some a ton of people don't now this but karmaloop.com will release these online it's been confirmed. :smile:

Didn't know you were in the A homie. Have you checked the FTL launch locator? They will be everywhere here.
Yeah, I saw Cumberland Mall will have them which is 10 min away from the house. 

And yes, with the abound of sneaker heads in ATL we should have more [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]release parties.[/color]

Toro 4s or these.......... I dont know what to do... I have been trying to stay away from Jordans, but them all red 4's are calling me..... But these at $115 will save me a little money on my Olympic Grant Hills..... F*** Jordan! Happy wife happy life...

not even gonna try for the olympics. if what dude said was true and the olympics only releasing 200 pairs 90 percent will be eatin up by re sellers and their families

not even gonna try for the olympics. if what dude said was true and the olympics only releasing 200 pairs 90 percent will be eatin up by re sellers and their families
Its 500 pair total, which is still a long shot, but ima throw everything I got to get them.....

that 115 retail is callin my name....
toro 4s look good but that almst 2 bills when its all said n done.... plus og model>than retro + imo... the man nver wore those

He never wore the Royal 1s either :stoneface:

point is?

Checkmate...lol idk why ppl keep comparing these reebok releases to JB just buy what u like or get both....IMO of the three reeboks that I've gotten (pearlized red questions sonics kamikaze and shaq attaq) there have been no competition on release day on which one I would buy if I had to choose reebok has been smart so far with the RDs on their major shoes

Anyone who is purchasing these from reebok.com at midnight tonight try using any of the following promo codes (possibly one time use only codes, but not verified):

5455-E278

F1A0-C85D

0152-9679

321C-A040

2AB2-C370

If the Shaqnosis aren't excluded from discount then it should give you 20% off.

Last edited:
Even if it doesn't work... good looks
No problem. I added a couple more. It's weird because I tested them out and it works on the Canvas Questions but not on the Answer IVs. I would think Reebok would let you use discounts on Answer IVs considering they have been sitting there for months.

I'm gonna take my chances and go to my local FNL after work tomorrow with my rewards points and hopefully be able to Pick them up for $95. Hopefully I'll be able to try them on too.

No problem. I added a couple more. It's weird because I tested them out and it works on the Canvas Questions but not on the Answer IVs. I would think Reebok would let you use discounts on Answer IVs considering they have been sitting there for months.

depends if the cents end with a 9 or 8

Foot Locker is getting a lot of pairs of the Shaqnosis tomorrow. -Underground source 

-Effectus Clothing 

Shirts to match sneakers 

What time are these releasing online at Finishline? I see Eastbay is not till 8 am CST tomorrow/

Checkmate...lol idk why ppl keep comparing these reebok releases to JB just buy what u like or get both....IMO of the three reeboks that I've gotten (pearlized red questions sonics kamikaze and shaq attaq) there have been no competition on release day on which one I would buy if I had to choose reebok has been smart so far with the RDs on their major shoes
Point is as a collector I rather copp og cws sneakers than retro plus.... i compared em to the jays just coz they r cming out day appart. And I have to make a choice btween the 2 that's all...
There is just some about the og cw tha tke me back to the old days.... nostalgia i guess...not trying t ok compare the 2 brands.
On another note good looking out on the codes hpefully one of em work.... fingers crossed

Last edited:
lol there will definately be plenty of these me thinks. check out the reebok footlocker commercial. first time i seen a shoe company advertise a retro on a tv spot sorry if posted already

Back
Top Bottom