Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Finishline keeps cancelling my order for some reason, and im not using any promo codes or anything
make sure the shipping and bill to match, I typically use my first initial but when I changed it to my name it worked. No coupon by the WC $20 worked and the shipping came out free. Came out to 101 and change. A little geeked but not yet until I get them. I know finishline be cancelling orders some times.

I also [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]was able to grab a pair on eastbay.com and the coupon for 15 off was working, final price 122.[/color]

I'm gonna try and get a pair in store as well w/ the bday coupon. If so I will cancel my 11.5 from ftl if anyone needs it.

finishline is taking 20 off coupons mine worked fine i had to try a second time and it went through.

^trunkz550 let us knows how that goes! I ordered ycmc came out to 114.99 flat but a discount is a discount ill cancel my order if the bday coupon works

if they're anything like the shaq attaq i would say TTS

i think the Shaq Attaq's fit perfectly.

I wear a 9 in Shaqs

9/9.5 in most jordans

9.5 in Jordan XI

9.5 in Penny 2

9.5 in AM

10 in AM97
damm i guess i should of went tts.
mean.gif
 maybe i can run to a mall and try an 11 and if it fits right illl canclee my order from ycmycc

My payment went through twice for finishline.

one order was final.

should i be expecting a coupon code/gift card and a refund? just a refund?

make sure the shipping and bill to match, I typically use my first initial but when I changed it to my name it worked. No coupon by the WC $20 worked and the shipping came out free. Came out to 101 and change. A little geeked but not yet until I get them. I know finishline be cancelling orders some times.
Nah everything matches cause i go straight to paypal, never had this problem with finishline before, already tried like 5 times and keeps cancelling my order, dont know why. I ordered 2 pairs from YCMC one for me and one for my cuz and then later i noticed that there is a limit 1 pair per customer so i am a bit stressed that they just might cancel my whole order even tho it went through.  

Update: they cancelled my order but i was fast enough to still get one pair in my size, too bad for my little cuz no size 8 for him

^trunkz550 let us knows how that goes! I ordered ycmc came out to 114.99 flat but a discount is a discount ill cancel my order if the bday coupon works

I'll let you all know asap. I'm in Cali so its 5am here and FTL doesn't open till 10.

Those $20 FNL Winners Circle coupons have no exclusions. You earned it by spending $200 and signing up for their rewards. Therefore, you can use it for anything on the site (Jordan retros, limited releases etc...)

Regular coupons you find via Google or elsewhere do not work on limited releases and have many exclusions which includes these Shaqnosis. So don't bother...

Last edited:
Update: they cancelled my order but i was fast enough to still get one pair in my size, too bad for my little cuz no size 8 for him
If I manage to get a second 8s will give to you mate.

If I manage to get a second 8s will give to you mate.
Thanks bro but no need my Finishline order for a size 8 went through just now, so my little cuz can leave me alone and not cry in my ear anymore lol. He was more hype for the release than me.

Agree trunkz550 great sales from reebok for this GR! Didn't expect that! But hype beasts we know about ya! Loo

FL/champs whas a ***** could not get tru i had a size ready to pay and it said sold oUT BS ! Anyone ever order from YCMC?
FLN still have them. 
Thanks bro but no need my Finishline order for a size 8 went through just now, so my little cuz can leave me alone and not cry in my ear anymore lol. He was more hype for the release than me.
Cool man, happy that you got another one!

Last edited:
I think the online world may have just made these harder to cop instore. Not many will line up for them today, but they'll be gone quicker than expected now.

Back
Top Bottom