Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Black/White Shaqnosis FSR restock on reebok.com (size 7-15)

Instructions for 20% off. Please follow them carefully 

1. Copy and paste the following link in a new web browser then press ENTER. (Make sure you are not logged into your Reebok.com account)...

http://shop.reebok.com/us/bcbs?planId=bcbsall

2. Copy and paste the following link in the same browser that you had open for step 1 and then press ENTER.

http://shop.reebok.com/us/product/men-shaqnosis-og-shoes/NR322?cid=V48350  (This link is just the original link for the shoes, nothing special)

3. Login using your Reebok.com account on the "Last & Limited" page

4. Pick your size and add to cart.

5. You got your 20% off the. Enjoy.....and please hit the rep button below if you appreciate this post.

Team Below Retail........You already know
Repped. Good looking out.
Much appreciated.

I tried but they (white/black retro) were all gone by the time i got there :frown:
repped him anyway cause that's clean of him to look people out!

Last edited:
Ah...then yeah you did fine man.

My first pair I paid $150 (worn once). Then again I've bought tons of shoes from the guy. I don't understand him, he buys EVERY release, wears it once, then sells it. Most of the time at a loss.

my white/black seems  to feel cheep. i was getting in my chair the other day and my shoe hit up against my foot rest. i didnt think anything of it at first, however, when i put them on today i noticed a bit of the white on the midsole has came off and is black underneath.   does anyone elses midsole feel like stirefoam?

I keep missing the restocks of the black/white colorway. That's honestly the only one I want. (Fun fact, that i'm sure everyone else but me knew, Will Smith wore them in MIB during the chase scene. Never noticed as a kid, but its interesting now to watch older movies and notes the classic sneakers being worn.)

I keep missing the restocks of the black/white colorway. That's honestly the only one I want. (Fun fact, that i'm sure everyone else but me knew, Will Smith wore them in MIB during the chase scene. Never noticed as a kid, but its interesting now to watch older movies and notes the classic sneakers being worn.)
he was also wearing them in the scene where he gets his fingerprints removed

Seen those escape from la nosis in person today...they look just like the 4 previous cws, straight boo-boo, should've left it at the og blk/wht

the shoe should have team colorways like the kamikaze 2 do instead all these fruity *** themed colorways...

midas whale drop a burger king cheese fries colorway

Back
Top Bottom