Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

just picked the ogs up. I’m lowkey excited, got the magic colorway for $50 new..& always wanted the og colorway but missed out on it...and there’s no decent resell prices. While not my favorite shoe ever, I was happy to buy them for $140

Am I the only one who thinks these Shaqnosis kicks look better with flat laces instead of the round laces?

Looks like the only change is the thicker laces and a new box

I like the thicker laces

1579492148706.png

1579492184138.png

It's Reebok. They put most of their stuff 40-50% off and still can't move it.

They're the little brother that Adidas teases and holds their head under the water until they nearly drown. Obviously as a Bok fan, I'm glad the brand is still alive but Adidas really just dgaf

Customer service gave you 50% off, for ****in what???

Bro, I don't even know myself. Just my luck. I signed up on Reebok's site for that 15% off coupon when you submit your phone number for text promos. I tried to cop the Shaq's with that code but the code wasn't working. Called customer service about it and they seen it wasn't working on their end so the dude must have been having a nice day or something because soon after he just randomly gave me a 50 off coupon for my troubles. I was like say word Lol, I couldn't double up though

Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 6.12.54 PM.jpg

Wow lucky af.. that never happens to me. I remember winning OW's from Nike and they said it was a glitch then gave me like like a 20 off on NDC sitters. I was sick :lol:

Got my pair in today and they fit like I expected. I love these. My first ever Reebok but man the way I wanted these when I was a kid. It's exciting to cop.. had to pay retail but I wasn't really mad at it.

NT's Reebok legend trentbg trentbg posted a comparison video of the '13 vs '20 here. Looks like the same cheap materials, but they've done a better job with the midsole paint and have made some updates to the toebox.

NT's Reebok legend trentbg trentbg posted a comparison video of the '13 vs '20 here. Looks like the same cheap materials, but they've done a better job with the midsole paint and have made some updates to the toebox.

I have seen his video and those change from the 1995 are upsetting (the white Shaq logo without the backboard and the sole and the heel, the lack of the indentation on the heel). I’m not sure if I should secure these or the 2020 Nike Dunk SP.

The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince for some reason it looks like the '20 version has a better overall shape though. With retro you know they're gonna mess up details so it is what it is with the Shaq logo, etc...

The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince for some reason it looks like the '20 version has a better overall shape though. With retro you know they're gonna mess up details so it is what it is with the Shaq logo, etc...

I understand, the shape change is welcomed a lot but if they would have at least made the logo black on the sole I could get past it not having the backboard.

Back
Top Bottom