REFUND CHECK FTW!!!!!

Just checkin in to see how all my college NT'er's are doing so far in the semester and also seeing who has received their refund checks from schoolalready. Im still waiting......... i get 5600 back. Big ups to being a college athlete plus i get an extra 1000 stipen or however u spell it just for being adivision 1 athlete man going to college wasnt a bad idea after all lmao!!!!
pimp.gif

SON, I swear I was thinking the same thing Im waiting on my 6 stacks. Right now I swear Im about to spazz on my Financial aid office cause everything has beenpaid except me

lol tell me about it dawg school started for me on august 19th and im still waiting............
smh.gif
smh.gif
at SOME hbcu's

im waitin on 4 stacks...and for any1 who calls us fools because were gonna have to pay it back i say yes i know but ima owe so much whats an extra 4,000?

gotta do what u gotta do

big ups to being an education major and coming to an agreement with the boring state of mississipi. education major's if they agree to work in their fieldfor the state of Mississippi the state will pay off all of your loans!!! so it free money for me lol!!

NewZ thats what im screaming ya boy just had a kid too... and my born date on 9/28 so if this hits me before then I swear im gonna act a fool and wont have aissue paying it back.. Tank my G i started on 8/24 and they Jerking me harder than Kanye did taylors mic at the vma's

Gettin 1890 back from school within the next two days
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Paid 450 for a parking permit though
sick.gif
And its still a bia to findparking around 11

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Gettin 1890 back from school within the next two days
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Paid 450 for a parking permit though
sick.gif
And its still a bia to find parking around 11

dang dude praking is bad at my school too it starts at around 8 AM!!!! lol but we only have to pay 40$ for a decal

$1,998 for me. I still want a job and keep that number high. I was hoping my parents would give me some cash before I got the refund back.

I got 4k on the way. I'll get it in October before my babies are born. If I start working as I've been told, I will be in good shape.

I will take the refund check for as long as they offer it. It's like the ultimate comeup.

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

big ups to being an education major and coming to an agreement with the boring state of mississipi. education major's if they agree to work in their field for the state of Mississippi the state will pay off all of your loans!!! so it free money for me lol!!

I wonder....
what happens if u get your degree...
they pay your %+*$ off...
work in Mississippi for like 3 years...
than leave....
laugh.gif
just a random thought I had

man i wish i could say i got mine this week. i probably wont get mine for another 2 or 3 weeks!!!

I started school about 5 weeks ago entering my freshman year.

The refund check is definitely appreciated. This semester I got $2,175 the other week. I put 1K into my savings and bought a few things for myself and helpedmy mom on the bills a little.
pimp.gif

I got another grant pending for $375, so hopefully that comes in soon.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom